Yes/No field to display an image on list/detail views

puzzled

Hi - I have mentioned this on the Community Forum as it tied in with another question from someone else, but I really could do with an answer asap so am posting here too - Not sure if that is ok or not so let me know.

Basically I have checkboxes for Yes and No in my form. When the user choses Yes I want it to display an image (eg a png of a "tested" stamp) on the list and detail views. And for No it can either display a different image or no image.

Any ideas how I go about doing this without going to the trouble of using a databasejoin?

Thanks in advance

You can use a radiobutton element, set the "use icon" on "Yes".
For the values of your elements, you can have "tested" for yes and in the media/com_fabrik/images folder, have a tested.png image of your choice.
Same thing for "No".

Thanks for your reply : )

I am on Fabrik 3.0.9 and can't find where you mean to set the "use icon". I have an Icons panel but it does not seem to follow what you are saying. I have attached a screenshot - please can you clarify?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• radio-element-screen.jpg
    radio-element-screen.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 363
Your set up seems correct (replace icon set on "yes"), but I have not worked on 3.0.9 for quite sometime so I don't know whether it's working.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back