• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Zapier Integration

Wakie

Hi, Long long time user/stalker

I have been playing around with Zapier. Currently I have it working using the "rest" form plugin to post to zapiers "webhooks" I am able to connect to hundreds of apps. The fabrik plugin seems to work well but not that user friendly in terms of selecting the data to send. (ie. ordering, an option to just submit all etc.)

While zapier does require a subscription for doing lots of calls, they offer a free level to play around with.

I guess, rather than having to individually create and maintain lots of different plugins, zapier allows you to easy connect to the latest api's for lots of other apps.

Would this be something you would be willing to look at integrate into? or updating the rest form plugin to be a bit more user friendly?

Also thanks for the amazing software with endless possibilities, It's possibly the only thing that actually keeps me tied to the joomla ecosystem.

Scott

It's something I'm interested, as I do have a client who uses it extensively. But they have a fully paid up account, and what they do is use Zapier's MySQL triggers to drive Zapier pulling data, rather than pushing it from form submissions in Fabrik. But there are some use cases it would make more sense to have Fabrik push updates.

But of course, any work like this needs to be funded, so unless my other client is willing to put up some hours ...

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back