Fabrik 3.8 has been released. As usual, we strongly recommend that you backup your site (using Akeeba) before upgrading. Report any issues in the forums, we will answer promptly.
This module will insert a form into the selected module position.
- Module class suffix - A suffix to add to the module class name to allow specific CSS styling
- Form - The form to render
- Row id - The row id to render -leave as zero to render a new form. Use -1 if you wish to insert the current user's id. Use -2 to insert the last recorded id.
- Use key - The field name to use to load the row. Leave blank to use the primary key. Set to a user field name and set rowid=-1 to load the user's record.
- Template - The form template to use
- Ajaxify - Should the form submit using Ajax - if yes will leave the user on the same page after submission.