If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.Dismiss Notice
We will be performing an update of XenForo (the forum software use on this site) this afternoon, Fri 8/17/2018. The forums will be unavailable for a (hopefully!) short time.Dismiss Notice
This module will insert a form into the selected module position.
- Module class suffix - A suffix to add to the module class name to allow specific CSS styling
- Form - The form to render
- Row id - The row id to render -leave as zero to render a new form. Use -1 if you wish to insert the current user's id. Use -2 to insert the last recorded id.
- Use key - The field name to use to load the row. Leave blank to use the primary key. Set to a user field name and set rowid=-1 to load the user's record.
- Template - The form template to use
- Ajaxify - Should the form submit using Ajax - if yes will leave the user on the same page after submission.