Fabrik 3.7 is now available. This version contains critical security updates, please update as soon as possible. Please remember to backup your site before updating, we also recommend testing your updates on development sites if possible.
We had to restore the site around midday (CST) on Wed 7/26 from a backup approximately 8 hours old. So a few posts in the forums were lost. You may want to check to see if you need to re-post anything.
This module will insert a form into the selected module position.
- Module class suffix - A suffix to add to the module class name to allow specific CSS styling
- Form - The form to render
- Row id - The row id to render -leave as zero to render a new form. Use -1 if you wish to insert the current user's id. Use -2 to insert the last recorded id.
- Use key - The field name to use to load the row. Leave blank to use the primary key. Set to a user field name and set rowid=-1 to load the user's record.
- Template - The form template to use
- Ajaxify - Should the form submit using Ajax - if yes will leave the user on the same page after submission.