Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
This module will insert a form into the selected module position.
- Module class suffix - A suffix to add to the module class name to allow specific CSS styling
- Form - The form to render
- Row id - The row id to render -leave as zero to render a new form. Use -1 if you wish to insert the current user's id. Use -2 to insert the last recorded id.
- Use key - The field name to use to load the row. Leave blank to use the primary key. Set to a user field name and set rowid=-1 to load the user's record.
- Template - The form template to use
- Ajaxify - Should the form submit using Ajax - if yes will leave the user on the same page after submission.