Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
Forum Post Template
Before posting in the forum, please refer to the [http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_FAQ FAQ] as the solution to your issue may be found there.
When posting issues in the forum, please provide the following information to expedite support:
- Joomla Version
- Fabrik Version
- Have you applied latest GitHub Update (where applicable)
- URL to issue (please provide the exact url and not just the main site url)
- Joomla template used
- A video of the issue using a tool such as Jing or, if you're running Win7, the 'Problem Steps Recorder' psr.exe
- A list of any other notable plugins or modules you are running that may be causing conflicts
- Desired Behaviour
- Current Behaviour
- Steps To Replicate Issue
Updating/Upgrading Issues (top)
You can find detailed instructions on current updating and upgrading procedures
How To Issues (top)
For any issues that involve seeking support to understand a Fabrik feature or implement an idea, you may find the following resources useful as an information primer:
tutorial or Fabrik feature article or by joining Team Wiki.
Example Of A Good Forum Post (top)Descriptive Title : User element not showing in details viewPost :Environment :
Issue : After applying latest GitHub update I cannot see a user element in details view.Resources :
- Joomla 2.5.2
- Fabrik 3.0.4 with latest GitHub Update
- you can see the issue here: http://www.mysite.com/my-awesome-form.
- please also see attached screenshots of element and menu settings
Example Of A Bad Forum Post (top)Non Descriptive Title : Help !Post : I cannot see user element anywhere, please help !