If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.Dismiss Notice
We will be performing an update of XenForo (the forum software use on this site) this afternoon, Fri 8/17/2018. The forums will be unavailable for a (hopefully!) short time.Dismiss Notice
Forum Post Template
Before posting in the forum, please refer to the [http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_FAQ FAQ] as the solution to your issue may be found there.
When posting issues in the forum, please provide the following information to expedite support:
- Joomla Version
- Fabrik Version
- Have you applied latest GitHub Update (where applicable)
- URL to issue (please provide the exact url and not just the main site url)
- Joomla template used
- A video of the issue using a tool such as Jing or, if you're running Win7, the 'Problem Steps Recorder' psr.exe
- A list of any other notable plugins or modules you are running that may be causing conflicts
- Desired Behaviour
- Current Behaviour
- Steps To Replicate Issue
Updating/Upgrading Issues (top)
You can find detailed instructions on current updating and upgrading procedures
How To Issues (top)
For any issues that involve seeking support to understand a Fabrik feature or implement an idea, you may find the following resources useful as an information primer:
tutorial or Fabrik feature article or by joining Team Wiki.
Example Of A Good Forum Post (top)Descriptive Title : User element not showing in details viewPost :Environment :
Issue : After applying latest GitHub update I cannot see a user element in details view.Resources :
- Joomla 2.5.2
- Fabrik 3.0.4 with latest GitHub Update
- you can see the issue here: http://www.mysite.com/my-awesome-form.
- please also see attached screenshots of element and menu settings
Example Of A Bad Forum Post (top)Non Descriptive Title : Help !Post : I cannot see user element anywhere, please help !