Fabrik 3.5.2 is now available to download. Read the blog for highlights about this release.
As always, please back up your site prior to updating and if possible test in a dev environment first.
Also, our 3.5.1 package file was hacked, the effected dates were 1/15/2017 - 1/17/2017. If during those days you downloaded the 3.5.1 package file from the JED or our site download page, please re-install the package with a fresh copy or upgrade to Fabrik 3.5.2. Github downloads were not effected.
- how to create menu items
Menu -> select menu -> add item
Menu item type -> select
Create a Form Menu Item(top)
- Fabrik List - select the list you wish to show
- Reload calculations - when the link is clicked, should Fabrik reload the list calculations (yes) or use the cached calculations (no)
- Template - which list template to use. Will override the list's template option. If -Use Default - selected then will use the list's template.
- Reset filters
- Yes - will remove any user selected filters from the list (prefilters are still applied)
- No - will use any filters previously selected by the user
- Show in list - opens a modal window where you can state which elements to show in the list. If used, this overrides the element's own 'show in list option'
- Pre-filters - opens a modal window where you can assign prefilters. There prefilters override any prefilter defined in the list
- Rows per page - set the default number of records to show per page.