Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.Dismiss Notice
- how to create menu items
Menu -> select menu -> add item
Menu item type -> select
Create a Form Menu Item(top)
- Fabrik List - select the list you wish to show
- Reload calculations - when the link is clicked, should Fabrik reload the list calculations (yes) or use the cached calculations (no)
- Template - which list template to use. Will override the list's template option. If -Use Default - selected then will use the list's template.
- Reset filters
- Yes - will remove any user selected filters from the list (prefilters are still applied)
- No - will use any filters previously selected by the user
- Show in list - opens a modal window where you can state which elements to show in the list. If used, this overrides the element's own 'show in list option'
- Pre-filters - opens a modal window where you can assign prefilters. There prefilters override any prefilter defined in the list
- Rows per page - set the default number of records to show per page.