If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.
- how to create menu items
Menu -> select menu -> add item
Menu item type -> select
Create a Form Menu Item(top)
- Fabrik List - select the list you wish to show
- Reload calculations - when the link is clicked, should Fabrik reload the list calculations (yes) or use the cached calculations (no)
- Template - which list template to use. Will override the list's template option. If -Use Default - selected then will use the list's template.
- Reset filters
- Yes - will remove any user selected filters from the list (prefilters are still applied)
- No - will use any filters previously selected by the user
- Show in list - opens a modal window where you can state which elements to show in the list. If used, this overrides the element's own 'show in list option'
- Pre-filters - opens a modal window where you can assign prefilters. There prefilters override any prefilter defined in the list
- Rows per page - set the default number of records to show per page.