Fabrik 3.7 is now available. This version contains critical security updates, please update as soon as possible. Please remember to backup your site before updating, we also recommend testing your updates on development sites if possible.
We had to restore the site around midday (CST) on Wed 7/26 from a backup approximately 8 hours old. So a few posts in the forums were lost. You may want to check to see if you need to re-post anything.
The release of Fabrik for J! 3.8 is not yet ready. Do not update your sites to J! 3.8 until this notice is removed.
- how to create menu items
Menu -> select menu -> add item
Menu item type -> select
Create a Form Menu Item(top)
- Fabrik List - select the list you wish to show
- Reload calculations - when the link is clicked, should Fabrik reload the list calculations (yes) or use the cached calculations (no)
- Template - which list template to use. Will override the list's template option. If -Use Default - selected then will use the list's template.
- Reset filters
- Yes - will remove any user selected filters from the list (prefilters are still applied)
- No - will use any filters previously selected by the user
- Show in list - opens a modal window where you can state which elements to show in the list. If used, this overrides the element's own 'show in list option'
- Pre-filters - opens a modal window where you can assign prefilters. There prefilters override any prefilter defined in the list
- Rows per page - set the default number of records to show per page.