Page 6 of 7
The form's access controls are specified within its corresponding table's access control section:
- View records - sets which user group can view a read only version of an existing record
- Edit records - sets which user group can edit an existing record
- Or use field - overrides the "edit records" access level - It contains a list of the form's fields, only the users whose user id matches the data stored in that element for a particular record will be able to edit the record. This allows, for example, you to let users edit only records created by themselves.
- Add records - sets which user group can add a new record
Additionally each element has its own access control defining how it is rendered in the form.
- Access - which user groups can access the element
- Read only access - which user groups can only see a read-only version of the element's data
Fabrik is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark
holder in the United States and other countries.