Bugs in fileupload element: does not work in modal form, and no pop-ups

EricWebsite

Hi,

The title says it all: if the element is set to
"Create thumbnails" - Yes
"Use Ajax upload" - No
The file is uploaded, scaled, the thumb is created and visible in form and list view.
But only when the form is is NOT modal (List > Details > Links > Ajaxify links > No).
On a modal form, nothing happens.

When the thumbs are clicked, the image does NOT open in a pop-up box, but as a normal image (black screen, centered).

Tested on Joomla 3.9.16, 3,9.20 and 3.9.21 on 2 different sites, 3 different templates.
1 standard Fabrik installation/updates, 1 updated from Github.

Well, I found part of the causes, so I will post it here for anyone who experiences this problem as well.
Fabrik adds attributes rel="lightbox[]" to the links on the thumbnails in list and form view of this element.
But the pop-ups do not work because lightbox.js and lightbox.css are not loaded.
I solved this by downloading them from here: https://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/
Put the files somewhere on the server and load them through the template or a module on the pages that need them et voilà.

In a modal form, it is still not possible to add an image. In a normal form it works. So that is still a problem to be solved.

Well, I found part of the causes, so I will post it here for anyone who experiences this problem as well.
Fabrik adds attributes rel="lightbox[]" to the links on the thumbnails in list and form view of this element.
But the pop-ups do not work because lightbox.js and lightbox.css are not loaded.
I solved this by downloading them from here: https://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/
Put the files somewhere on the server and load them through the template or a module on the pages that need them et voilà.

In a modal form, it is still not possible to add an image. In a normal form it works. So that is still a problem to be solved.

I have the same problem on this last point, are there any updates about it?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back