Recent content by 04greg1980

1. 0

Use a field value in php formular to compare with another caracter chain

Hello, Thanks a lot. I have success to do what I want with your link. See you
  2. 0

Hello, I try to modify the mpdf template. I would like show only some informations, depending of a dropdown selection. I explain. If the user select "New" into the dropdown and generate the pdf, I would like to change the color of the page title, for exmaple. So I try to found a solution to...
  3. 0

Thanks for your answer, but I have the same result. Another idea? Thanks
  4. 0

Hello, I would like to use on an another page of my website an information of a field text in a php code. I would like to compare the field text to another text. I have try this code: <?php $x = "News"; $y ='{soumission___type}'; echo $y;echo $x; // Compare $x and $y if (strcmp($x,$y) == 0) {...
  5. 0

mPDF export

Hello, Thanks you for your answer. I have already read your link, but I don't understand for the moment custom CSS changement. I need to learn. For the Hidden groups/elements, yes, I have done it by JS. So How I can remove it into the pdf? Thanks a lot Greg
  6. 0

mPDF export

Hello, I'm so sorry but I don't understand why in my pdf export of a Fabrik formular I can see hidden group and hidden element. I don't want to see it. I'm a new users in pdf export and CSS/PHP, so could you help me. I have first copy the bootstraps into...
  7. 0

Use Community builder information into Fabrik element

Hello, I would like to use into a field fabrik element information including in the Community Builder (CB) database. How can I search into the CB database? is it possible? Thanks a lot Greg
  8. 0

Show an icon of a file into a list

Hello, It's perfect. It's running. Thanks a lot. Greg
  9. 0

Show an icon of a file into a list

Hello everybody, I'm a new french user of Fabrik and I'm very happy to enter into this community. I have created a list with a file upload option. I would like to show an icon and not the name of the file. Is-ti possible? Thanks a lot. Greg
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back