• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by altnetwork

1. altnetwork

Saving Changes from one Table (List) to different Table (List)

I was able to get it working! I am having one issues I need help addressing. This is what I did to get it working: I am using [return $this->app->input->get('originaltable___thiselement') ;] in the element settings, "Default", with "Eval" set yo Yes which is working. I am passing the data by...
  2. altnetwork

I found a post which is what I am trying to do but save the information to a different table...."add-custom-button-next-to-submit.46758/#post-242135" Will this work? also, what does it mean to change an element to = 1?
  3. altnetwork

Can you explain how this works? ?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=1213&originaltable___thiselement=foobar
  4. altnetwork

Then how would the end user who is viewing the data in the view form go from this to the edit form? You said something like "?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=1213&originaltable___thiselement=foobar". Is this for getting the user from the view form to the edit form?
  5. altnetwork

So, I am grabing the element from the Bootstrap Details Template shown below. default.php/Default Template View <?php endforeach; /* Elements Defined */ // echo "<pre>"; $elements = $group->elements; $name = $elements['name']->element; ?> <?php echo $name; ?> When do I place {return...
  6. altnetwork

Yes, I would like to try that. How do I do that? Can you give a an example a element?
  7. altnetwork

Question: is there a way to take value from a variable and have it fill in a field in a add form? Like: <div class="fabrikElementReadOnly" id="missouri_cemetery___condition_ro">Very Good </div> - The Value being Very Good and assign the value to an predefined text element in an add form when it...
  8. altnetwork

I see the option in the form for the "append from data", but how would you apply this to a view? "You would have to have a "copy" of your list which isn't an actual copy, eg has a different table. And on each matching element,..." I was thinking along this line. I do have a second table with...
  9. altnetwork

If you are unable to think of a way to do this what would it cost to create custom coding for this?
  10. altnetwork

I am looking to be able to do the following. Table (List) A - List of records that are viewed by the end user, but edited by me. I would like to have the end user be able to submit changes to a record from List A. I would like those changes to be saved to a different List. I would then review...
  11. altnetwork

Hide Element in Form Based on Class

Thank you very much. This worked great. Copied the default temple and added the following to the custom_css.php: @media (max-width: 767px) { .fb_el_table___element {display:none!important} }
  12. altnetwork

Sorry, a little more confused. "(you would have to create a custom template and add the class manually)" - Is it not the purpose of the custom_css.php to define the CSS for the template I am using now? Also, where does the .hibben-phone come in place?
  13. altnetwork

Sorry, confused. 1.) I am using this for the form template. - I understand this... So, I use the custom_css.php and add the following: @media (max-width: 767px) { .table___element {display:none!important} } Is this correct? Can you break down what each part does? 2.) I wish to use the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back