Recent content by b_e_scott

1. b_e_scott

How to get the rowid of an element to display in an article so the element value can be returned

Thanks a million! I was able to use your suggestion. Thanks Bruce
  2. b_e_scott

How to get the rowid of an element to display in an article so the element value can be returned

Thanks for the code! Will this show up on each page if I add it to the template? This logic is only applicable to one page on the website, not all. If it will show on each page, can you advise how to make it show up only on a specific page?
  3. b_e_scott

Hey, thanks for the tip. Rob, Do you need additional information from me? Thanks Bruce
  4. b_e_scott

Hi Rob, Thanks for the response. The page I'm trying to build is a based on the Fabrik List Component (section 2 and 3) with the exception of section 1 where I'm trying to use the Fabrik Element to append to the loadposition command. Section 2 and 3 of this page is dynamically derived...
  5. b_e_scott

Hi, Goal: Be able to dynamically load a module position {loadposition REGION-<sevents_sched_vw___region_id>} inside an article which is based on the databasejoin value sevents_sched_vw___regionyear_id_raw. Background: I have a dynamic page that has 3 sections of data to be displayed...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back