Recent content by beatty_t

1. B

YesNo Element Plugin - Undefined Array Key Warning (Repeat Groups in Tab Tmplt Form View)

Can confirm that achartier's script resolves the issue (much nicer and cleaner than how I put it together) and thanks a bunch! I'll see about getting a backup put together for you (I'll need permission from the owner of the site). Would an Akeeba *.zip file work (if I do get an okay)? Thanks...
  2. B

YesNo Element Plugin - Undefined Array Key Warning (Repeat Groups in Tab Tmplt Form View)

Hi All! The warining message is: Warning: Undefined array key "" in /www/wwwroot/centralparking.ca/plugins/fabrik_element/yesno/yesno.php on line 307 This is not an urgent request as it is only a warning that is generated when Joomla's Global Configuration Server settign for Error Reporting...
  3. B

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated

Thanks achartier! I updated the field and jDate plugin files with your suggestions. I found that your fix for the htmlspecialchars() worked, but I got the same "Depreciated..." message again after applying your suggestion for a fix to the trim() function. Seeing that your htmlspecialchars() fix...
  4. B

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated

Hey All! I had turned on J error reporting to maximum while working on something outside of Fabrik and forgot to "dial it down" before I opened a Fabrik form. I was prompted with the following Depreciated notice regarding passing null to the trim() function in the field and jdate elements. The...
  5. B

Joomla 4.4.0 You will need this

That is great! Just installed Zeta version in a new site that is using Joomla version 4.4.0 and everything seems to be working great! I did notice that the FormField.php file was created within folder Joomla root/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/50. Since there are a few other...
  6. B

Joomla 4.4.0 You will need this

Thank you! Can I assume that if I upgrade Joomla to version 5, I'll have to create the folder "Joomla root/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/50" and can upload the same FormField.php file to the new "50" directory?
  7. B

Fabrik4 Beta4 Now Available for Downloading

Exciting! Thank you to everyone who's making this happen!
  8. B

G'day Sir, I've noticed that there are still updates going on even though the project is...

G'day Sir, I've noticed that there are still updates going on even though the project is officially not continuing. Are you involved in a Fabrik 4 fork? I reached out to Robbie to offer any help that I could and asked that she pass along my contact info to whoever was taking up that challenge...
  9. B

Need to delete a specific group within a repeat group from a fireEvent

Thank you so much! I was nosing around line 1961 and down... I missed the gem above it. I had gotten focused on deleteGroup: function(e, group, subGroup).... I'll try it out. Travis
  10. B

Friendly Bump... Can't figure this out... Thanks
  11. B

Hi All, Just wondering if this might be something simple that I've just missed somewhere in the help content that I could be pointed towards... I've been looking in the form.js file (/media/com_fabrik/js/form.js) and found the deleteGroup function. Now I'm just trying to figure out how I can...
  12. B

Hi All, What javascript would I use to delete a specific group within a repeat group from some other condition within a form? For example, I have a multi-select element (dropdown) where the selected options could change within a record (rowID). I want my repeat group to reflect the options...
  13. B

YES/NO element problem after upgrade to 3.9

I created a post for the ratings issue here: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/helix-3-framework-has-issues-with-radio-button-element-seems-to-affect-yes-no-and-ratings-elements.50201/
  14. B

Helix 3 Framework has issues with radio button element (seems to affect yes/no and ratings elements)

I have created a survey that site visitors complete. I had originally wanted for several yes/no elements to hide/show other elements, but found that neither on click or on change events worked. After researching on the forum I found a work-around under this post...
  15. B

YES/NO element problem after upgrade to 3.9

Thank you so much! I will create a thread for ratings and include all the details that I've found. Kudos to you guys for taking on so many of the element plugins that you have. They are super useful to all us admins who get last minute request to just "whip together an app"... With all the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back