Recent content by bencsikzoli

1. B

Data display

Yes, exactly. In the details I got ht e 2 names correctly but in the list view I have the same name twice. For the country it's more difficult because I joined player.country_code to country.country_code and I did this twice.
  2. B

Data display

Thank you, that worked. Now the next problem occured. I have a ranking list for doubles where I have player_id1 and player_id2. I joined the player list twice to this list because I'd like to display both names but in the list I get back the same name twice instead of getting back the 2 player...
  3. B

Data display

Thanks, this helped. Is there a way to edit the order of fields in the list? Now I have the original list, then the joined player, then joined assoc in this order but I'd like to move player within the original fields. If I go to the element edit it says it's a child element and can't be edited...
  4. B

Data display

Hi, I have a list where I want to display a data from 2 other tables. Main list where I want to display data: - player_id - points - full_name (get the name from the player list) - flag (get from countries based on the player's nationality) Player list: -player_id - full_name - country_code...
  5. B

Get value based on 2 fields

Hi, Table 1 ID, Event type, Position, Point Table 2 ID, Player, Event, Event type, Position, Point Into table 2 I want to get to display and of course record the point based on the event type and position from table 1. In table 2 event type in a cascading dropdown calculated from the event...
  6. B

Return value instead of label

Perfect, this is what I was looking for. Another question. I have a value in the database and I want to set another field where I display another value which is not stored in that table. Eg. Table 1 has the followings: competition ID + Name And I want to display the type of the competition...
  7. B

Return value instead of label

Hi, I'm new to php and to everything in overall. I'm still learning the processes but I need to go on due to work. I have a table with cascading dropdown to get the ID and display the name as label. In another field with calc I want to get back the value and display the label but with a simple...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back