Recent content by creanet

1. C

Warning and notice even when no debbug

Thanks a lot I've update via FTP and no more notice. :D
  2. C

I try with %3C%3E instead of <> bbut the result is the same for example in this page : https://tours-in-normandy.fr/fr/circuits/details/21/11-les-falaises-etretat.html $voyage_id->value=11 and $voyage_cat=circuit
  3. C

Hi, No, in components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl i have a bunch of custom template. In one of the php files there is a call to another with this request : {fabrik view=list id=5 fk_voyages___id[value]=<?php echo $voyage_id->value;?> fk_voyages___id[condition]=&lt;&gt...
  4. C

Hi, I change my PHP version to php 7.1. The warning for the count() is gone but I still have the Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/toursinnei/www/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 71 when I add var_dump($val); var_dump($key); after the line...
  5. C

No I don't have custom query in my list's CSV sttings. But I call a layout from another template with this code : {fabrik view=list id=5 fk_voyages___id[value]=<?php echo $voyage_id->value;?> fk_voyages___id[condition]=&lt;&gt; fk_voyages___category[value]=<?php echo $voyage_cat;?>...
  6. C

Hi, I had this warning : Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/toursinnei/www/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 4352 I update from github just in case but now I have still the warning plus this notice : Notice: Array to string...
  7. C

multipage form doesnt switch page (SOLVED)

Ok I add it and the pagination works fine :D Thanks a lot for your help
  8. C

I fix the elements for both french and english form : 3973, 3985, 4584, 4762, 4763, 4764 and when I don't use pagination I have no more warnings And all the "contenu_calc" + "objet_calc" elements (replace $formModel->data with $data but I don't think it's relevant in this case) Even when I...
  9. C

OK thx I'll look at the validations. Do you think that's what make the pagination not work?
  10. C

how to use new fabrikworker (SOLVED)

Ths it's work with $data
  11. C

If I don't use pagination, the form is sent and I have this error message on the next form page COM_FABRIK_EVAL_ERROR_USER_WARNING Debug: Caught exception on eval in validation condition : syntax error, unexpected 'croisiere' (T_STRING)
  12. C

how to use new fabrikworker (SOLVED)

Hi again, I have a calc element with this code : setlocale(LC_TIME, "fr_FR.UTF-8"); $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $modele = $db->Quote('{fk_devis___modele_raw}'); $myWorker = new FabrikWorker; $query = "SELECT introtext FROM gkd7v_content WHERE id=$modele"; $db->setQuery($query); $contenu =...
  13. C

Could you please help me narrow down my search? I can't fine any code in an element with 204 lines
  14. C

error after upgrade (SOLVED)

Ok thx a million, no more errors , notices or warnings on my lists :)
  15. C

Ok thx I'll look at the custom code.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back