Recent content by Delerium

1. D

fabrik templating system

I eventually gave up on this and decided to load bootstrap from my fabrik templates instead of my main site template, thus giving me the ability to define the load order of the css layouts. That way I could make changes to bootstrap's style from within my template and have it take effect by...
  2. D

fabrik templating system

The layout overrides is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! Edit: I looked into this and at first I was thinking the overrides could be contained in the fabrik template, but upon looking at it, it's instead overriding in the master joomla template. If I use the master template override...
  3. D

fabrik templating system

I'm currently trying to write a flexbox based custom template for forms using the bootstrap template as a base, but I'm finding it nearly impossible to do because of how fabrik is written. After exploring the bootstrap template, I came to the realization that many design aspects that are...
  4. D

fabrik template files

never mind. I figured it out. I had a parsing error due to some quotes in my css. It's working as intended now. Sorry about the trouble.
  5. D

fabrik template files

I'm currently trying to create my own templates (form, list and details), so I followed the instructions and started from a copy of an existing template (bootstrap) and set my layouts to these new templates. I've made a minor edit to each of these templates to verify they are being used, but...
  6. D

Form template override with css?

I got it working finally... I had my directory structure wrong from the very beginning (I was missing the very first "html" directory). I had thought my directories were correct because the test worked, but after I realized I had my test in the wrong place, I started looking back over my...
  7. D

yup. that's the one. looking forward to seeing what you think. Edit: cheese, If you want to test the template versions, you can use the parameters ?device=xhtml (loads the mobile_smartphone template) or ?device=desktop (loads the default template) to load the different templates. Edit2: I...
  8. D

My directory structure is as follows: fabrik template: .\components\com_fabrik\views\form\tmpl\tim_rounded mobile template override: .\templates\mobile_smartphone\com_fabrik\form\tim_rounded I had modified default.php in the mobile template override folder and put in a <p>test</p>, and it...
  9. D

I'm trying to set up a website using both mobile joomla along with fabrik. Mobile joomla currently detects mobile devices, and serves up a customized template to display properly on those devices. This works perfectly until I hit fabrik forms, which contain their own templates that break...
  10. D

validation: not empty plugin label problems

Finally fixed this problem, and in case it happens to others, here's what I did to fix it: 1. Re-installed the full 3.0.4 package file in the extension manager. 2. Shut down my web server to make sure no files are locked. 3. Downloaded the newest github, and copied the files into my Joomla...
  11. D

validation: not empty plugin label problems

Hello again, Trying to get this plugin to behave properly. I'm currently updated to 3.0.4, as well as being current on github. For the not empty validation, titles seem to be messed up for me. When activated inside an element, the field labels appear as follows...
  12. D

checkbox "Element before label" option doesn't work.

using google chrome as my browser. edit: never mind. I think it has to do with your usage of lists for subcontainers. My template css seems to be bleeding through and altering the order.
  13. D

checkbox "Element before label" option doesn't work.

I am using the latest gethub. I have a checkbox subgroup with 6 checkboxes. In form view, no matter what I select for the option "Element before label", the checkboxes always seem to be placed after their labels. I tried several different form templates and got the same results. Any help or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back