Recent content by dzul

1. D

Filtered List n unfiltered

oh.. :D tq so muchhhhh troester!
  2. D

ok it goes like this troester... i have a list set to require filtering.. but at the other menu (2nd menu) i need to just appear all data in that list.
  3. D

oh ok.. let me try 1st..
  4. D

tq. i can't find "can't be cleared by the user" options. u means at the menu set reset filters to no?
  5. D

Hi n good day, How can i achieve this,, One menu refer to filtered list. and second menu refer to unfiltered. (same list) tq.
  6. D

Click to call for phone number record

ok tqvm troester.. ;)
  7. D

Click to call for phone number record

Hi and good day, I've got a list of phone number record. i need to make it able to call when i click at phone number.. any ideas? tq.
  8. D

Enable/disable plugins in list.

oh cheesegrtis, i would be the great addition in fabrik plugin list.
  9. D

i want to make my row of record disable using button. (certain user can disable and enable it)
  10. D

Hi and good day, Is there any plugins in fabrik to make my list (certain record or selected record) enable and disable? tq.
  11. D

Question About Filtering

tq troester! ;) that's did the tricks!
  12. D

Question About Filtering

oh tq troester. ok i'll try it.
  13. D

Select element button issue.

nevermind, i just restore it to my old database, which is running older fabrik 3.8.1 and upgrade it again to 3.9 via git. now it's back to normal. ;)
  14. D

Question About Filtering

Hi and good day, I need to know how to overwrite the "require filtering" features in list which is set? I need to create some menu link to it without "require filtering" for certain kind/level of users for my website. tq.
  15. D

Select element button issue.

Hi and good day, i'm unable to select an element when editing my list. when clicking at the button, nothing happen and it should appear/pop up the list of element etc.. anyone having this issue? btw, i'm run the latest fabrik 3.9 under joomla 3.9, php 7.2.8, mysql 5.7.23, nginx 1.13.2. and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back