• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Recent content by englishpool

1. E

Google Map Visualization Filter Position

Thank you both, exactly what I was looking for. Works a treat.
  2. E

Google Map Visualization Filter Position

I might have overlooked something very basic, but is it possible to show the filter under the map in the googlemap viz? I'd like the user to see the map first and then have the option of filtering the data. Thanks in advance, Paul Evans
  3. E

After upgrading can't access front or backend

Thank you Hugh, Couldn't find the components/com=fabrik/fabrick folder so went the github way, as you say takes some time but everything's back to normal. Thanks once again for your quick solution. Paul Evans
  4. E

After upgrading can't access front or backend

Running Joomla 3.6.0 and upgraded to Fabrik 3.5 but during upgrade I got the erorr message PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING. Any advice as to what has happened, tried clearing cache, changing browsers etc but both front and back end are effectively locked out. Paul Evans
  5. E

Date Picker-disable specific days

I'm trying to add a condition to the Date Picker to stop users being able to select Sundays or Mondays (it's part of a booking form and we are closed on those days.) I've already added the condition to stop users selecting past dates as described in the documentation and that is working great...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back