Recent content by enrb

1. E

sum of values of an element of a repeating group

Nothing, sorry, I solved it... Here is the correct code I use: $products = array_map(function($a, $b) { if (strpos($b, '1') !== false) { $b = 1; } else { $b = 0; } return $a * $b; }, $data['mylist___numberqty_raw'], $data['mylist___flagyes']); $sum = array_sum($products); return $sum;
  2. E

sum of values of an element of a repeating group

I'm trying to do the sum of values of an element of a repeating group, I first want to multiply two values of two elements of a repeating group and then add the result, to do this I wrote this code in a calc element: $products = array_map(function($a, $b) { if (strpos($b, '1') !==...
  3. E

Set the jdate element to read-only

Is it possible to make the jdate element read-only? I tried setting the entry in "Date Formats" -> "Allow typing in field" to NO, and this does not allow typing in the jdate element field, but by clicking on the calendar icon it is still possible to change the date. How can I fix the jdate...
  4. E

Solved Cascadingdropdown problem in a repeating group

Forgive me, I wasn't aware of this setting. All resolved. A thousand thanks!
  5. E

I went to look in the old Fabrik 3 and when the cascadingdropdown element had to return to empty from a previously saved value, 0 was written in the database. Can you check and, if necessary, restore the situation that existed with the old cascading dropdown of the old Fabrik3?
  6. E

I have a problem with the cascadingdropdown element in a repeating group. When I open a form composed of two or more groups, the repeated group that contains a dropdown element gives me an error in the following case: - I can't delete all the repeated groups, but there's always one left and...
  7. E

Solved Updating from github/bitbucket does not contain the files

A thousand thanks. I managed to download and update from github, I still have a problem on the cascadingdropdown element in a repeating field, I think it's a bug. I open a new discussion.
  8. E

Solved Problem with element of type cascadingdropdown in a repeating group

Ok, I updated from github (bitbucket) and solved the problem. I still have a problem with the cascadingdropdown element in a repeated group, but I'm going to open another discussion.
  9. E

Solved Updating from github/bitbucket does not contain the files

I wanted to try updating FABRIK 4 from https://bitbucket.org/fabrikar/publicfabrik/src/master/ but it downloads me a zip containing only a few files... is it no longer possible to do this type of update?
  10. E

Solved Problem with element of type cascadingdropdown in a repeating group

I'm testing fabrik 4 on joomla 5 with php8.1 to update my applications. I have a repeating group (I use the table template) with an element of type cascadingdropdown and I encounter the following problem: when I use the cascadingdropdown element for the first time I don't encounter any...
  11. E

FixSometime Several "Deprecated" messages with clean install

I'm trying to do some tests before moving my applications created with Joomla 3 and Fabrik. I'm testing Joomla 5.0.3 with PHP 8.2.12 I installed fabrik 4.0 I created my first list and when I open it I get the following message: Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property...
  12. E

Search joomla in all lists

I have both items in repeating groups, and multi-select items... so is there just no way to make joomla search work?
  13. E

I have debugging enabled and I have a very long error... I'm only reporting the first part. <pre>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(''.) AGAINST ('+pesi*' IN BOOLEAN MODE) OR MATCH( 'S/N: '.)...
  14. E

So, I'm still on php 7.4, I solved it by installing the plug-in from github, but unfortunately when I go to search I get this error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list
  15. E

I actually don't have the plugin installed. However, I tried to download the plug-in and install it, joomla tells me that the installation was successful, but when I search to enable it, the plugins are not there... Very strange..
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back