Recent content by eurtnl

1. eurtnl

[Solved] Strip path from picture

Thank you! That did the trick :-)
  2. eurtnl

What I tried is: Key: Picture Value: basename({picture_raw}); Default: Eval: Yes But when I add a new record I get 0 syntax error, unexpected '/'
  3. eurtnl

Hi there, I'm using the upsert-plugin (form) to add/update another table. Now I need to insert/update the filename of a picture which is uploaded. So I use {picture_raw}, but it gives me the \path_to\picture.jpg. how can I strip the path from {picture_raw}?
  4. eurtnl

Save/update form input on change group

Thanks for your reply. But with my js knowledge this is out of my league. However I'm using "Save part-edited records", maybe I can extract the data from the temp-table.
  5. eurtnl

Thanks! I got rid of the error. But the code didn't solve my problem, it even got worse :( What I'm trying to achieve is to save/update the record when the user changes from form group (prev/next). The save part is working but after that the form returns to the beginning of the form and not to...
  6. eurtnl

I'm still trying to solve this. What I did is create a file form_11.js and saved it in components/com_fabrik/js The content of the file is: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.page.change', function(form, dir) { var form = Fabrik.getBlock('form_11'); form.doSubmit(new...
  7. eurtnl

[SOLVED] display image if exists in fileupload element otherwise display image from a second element

Thanks. I updated the code, but no luck. I've been searching for SVG and AJAX loading and it seams that's the problem. I will be looking in to that. A workaround could be to create the SVG when adding a new record
  8. eurtnl

[SOLVED] display image if exists in fileupload element otherwise display image from a second element

This was helpful. Instead of showing the image of a second element, I'm creating a dynamically SVG-image using another element (name = text). But I'm facing the next problem: I'm using this as base for my custom template and inserted your code and that works fine. But when i navigate to the...
  9. eurtnl

Content-plugin insert element data

Ok, thank you. I did a workaround by creating a new view :-)
  10. eurtnl

Content-plugin insert element data

Hi, I'm trying to get some data using the content plugin. I need to filter it on two values. I'm using this: {fabrik view=element list=8 _vw_pnp_hole_stats___course_id=[course_id] _vw_pnp_hole_stats___hole=1 element=_vw_pnp_hole_stats___average} The course_id is a url parameter. But i only...
  11. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

Because I want my score per hole saved in rows and not as columns Columns would be like Hole1 hole2 hole3 hole4 etc Score1 Score2 Score3 Score4 Rows is: Hole Score 1 3 2 2 3 5 4 3 etc
  12. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

What i was trying to say is when you set min 5 and add is restricted to special, you only get one row and not more. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
  13. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

I have a repeat group with min 18 and max 18 to keep track of my golf score. The user must always enter 18 scores per round. So I don't need to add or delete rows in that group. But when I set the add and delete access to special (in order to hide the add/delete buttons) I only get one row, not...
  14. eurtnl

default value element repeat group

Thank you. I tried it with a loop and now it works correct :-) requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function SetDefaultValue() { var holes = [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17]; var starthole = document.getElementById('tst_score___start_hole').getValue(); var i; for (i = 0; i < 18; i++) {...
  15. eurtnl

default value element repeat group

Thank you. Your suggestion did do something but not what I hoped. (I also tested it here and that seemed to work just fine). So my code looks like this: requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function SetDefaultValue() { var i = document.getElementById('tst_score___start_hole').getValue()...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back