• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Intelartifice

1. I

components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948

Let go I found the problem. It's too weird, when I saved the tips on databasejoin element the ID and Label was set to null.
  2. I

Hi Troester Thanks J! 3.10.11 Fabrik 3.10 PHP 7.6 The message: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Demande support: <br /><br /><pre></pre><br /> /htdocs/helpdesk/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948
  3. I

Hi, I encounter a strange thing. I don't think that I modified anything in query. I've just updated some tips on field element and suddenly it's broken I've several list and they go well except one ! If someone could help me here the log Call stack # Function Location 1 ()...
  4. I

[edit] - Bit.ly credentials in Twitter form plugin

Thx OK for bit.ly it's not a big deal, I can understand. For the max lenght of the message it's what I did but my message is still set on 140 characters on line 53. I've just pass the variable to false. Now It's OK. My tweet will never have more than 200 characters. Thanks again
  5. I

Ok I think I've found how to set 280 characters in twitter.php I hope it's this -> NOPE still 140 characters. :( But still fail with bit.ly
  6. I

Hello, I'm using Twitter form plugin and I don't find what I need to fill in the field of plugin conf. There are two fields : login and APIKEY On bit.ly I have something different with : Access TOKEN -> it doesn't work And couple of : client ID and CLient secret and it doesn't work too Someone...
  7. I

PDF upload and Imagick

Hello, I have to use the Imagick function on Pdf upload but it doesn't work. I found some threads about it and I would like to know if someone succeed with. I tried to have a look to the code and Imagick documentation but nothing fire. I 've tested with changing image format png to jpg and...
  8. I

[SOLVED]Tag article not recorded in joomla

THANK YOU @troester , It's working like a charm !!!! ;)
  9. I

Hello, Nop, it doesn't work in backend. Thank you @troester I'll try ti
  10. I

AHA -> not yet implemented ????! Do you know if something is on the go ?
  11. I

Hello, I'm using tag element with article form plugin. Tag element is well set and all tag from joomla tags_table are listable form the form. I've set the article form plugin with the element for tags. But no tag appear on blog view nor if I edit the article from the article editor. The field...
  12. I

Update field on form submission

Hello, I'm trying to update value of a filed in an other list on form submission. I tried with: $formModel->updateFormData('my_other_table___my_element', 'My_table___form_my_element', true); I proceed onBeforeProcess But it doesn't work and I understand why. So I tried in this way but I get...
  13. I

SOLVED Calc element in repeat group

Thanks, It's ok I can display image now.
  14. I

SOLVED Calc element in repeat group

Hello, sorry for my stupid question. But I have not found or found the solution that must exist on the forum. I'm trying to display an image through the calc element in a repeat group. here my request: $articleId = '{achat_goodies___article_raw}'; $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery =...
  15. I

Save data in right join list

it's so obvious, However, I select the ID well. When editing the records I always have an empty form. It does not matter, I will do otherwise to recall the data Thanks troester
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back