Recent content by joit

1. joit

Content plugin doesn't work in form's / group's intro and footer text

uuuh... thanks! sure thing... would it harm to enable it for form view by default?
  2. joit

maybe there's something wrong in the way that I used the content plugin... Can you please have a look? this is where I used it in the backend /administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&layout=edit&id=13 it should be visible in the frontend here...
  3. joit

"run Joomla plugins" seams to be enabled by default, so it's set. but it doesn't work. btw, I'm trying to get this running in a form
  4. joit

would this be easy to fix? If not, I could find another solution. It just would be nice if it was possible to put data from another table in a table's intro text.
  5. joit

is there a way to make this work? Thanks Hannes
  6. joit

Does validation work differently on form's email plugin than on element plugins?

so true! didn't expect this for yes/no plugin, too
  7. joit

Does validation work differently on form's email plugin than on element plugins?

I tried to use a placeholder like this return '{userdetails___premium}'== 1; but it doesn't work. Any idea? Thanks Hannes
  8. joit

little php help needed

uh thank you! I saw this but didn't get it. directphp could handle this...
  9. joit

little php help needed

Thanks guys, this works great! the only problem is, that I have links to menus in my echo stuff and these links get kicked out. This is maybe a problem of sourcerer. Any idea how I could bring them back? Edit: it seams that all kind of formatting gets killed
  10. joit

little php help needed

Hi, I want to display some content just for certain user groups in an article. This worked great for guest user groups but it doesn't seam to work for others: {source} <?php $user = JFactory::getUser(); if ($user->get('vendor', 0)) { // vendor echo '<p> jkhgjfdkhg </p>'; } ?> {/source} Any...
  11. joit

no element placeholders in element's Default

I should probalby as differently. I want to display the shop name (element userdetails___shop_nane) of the user with the id 1234 How could I do this?
  12. joit

thanks. so is there a way to make something like this work in the display text's default? return '{userdetails___shop_name} = {$my->id}';
  13. joit

aha!!!!!! default should be the user's id! I thought this comes with setting row id to -1 in the menu but there probably is another way. Is it some kind of {my->id} thing?
  14. joit

hmmm, it's in a display text element. Is it that what you want to know?
  15. joit

Hi, I have a display text element and I want to display a placeholder like in this example: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/element-default-examples/ In my case it's return '{userdetails___shop_name}'; and the output is {userdetails___shop_name} instead of the username. Eval is on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back