• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Manuelbolzano

1. Manuelbolzano

import data into a group from a different associated list

Good morning! I have a problem recovering data from two different lists. I hope to be able to make myself understood. I have a list where all the employee data is compiled. A second list where the data of the compulsory courses that each employee must take are compiled. in the list of courses, I...
  2. Manuelbolzano

Calc Plugin Configure

Perfetto! ho capito cosa avevo Sbagliato, avevo lasciato degli spazi tra il nome e la chiusura della graffa... e questo comporta un crash.. ora mi sono rimaste le tabelle in errore 1064 quando provo ad accedere ma credo che se elimino da database i dati, e li reinserisco dovrebbe quadrare...
  3. Manuelbolzano

Mi vien da piangere... mi da errore... qua non lo posso inserire.. lo ho inserito del Thread...

Mi vien da piangere... mi da errore... qua non lo posso inserire.. lo ho inserito del Thread.. non ne esco.. mi dice che ce un errore SQL
  4. Manuelbolzano

Calc Plugin Configure

Ciao Max! Mitico grazie mille della risposta... sai che a me da errore... Trall'altro ho visto che non mi esegue il calcolo proprio... mi da solo il primo valore.. che sia un problema di configurazione nei campi? Come li hai impostati?
  5. Manuelbolzano

Ajax calculation impostato su YES e Ajax observe fields {buste_paga___stipendio}...

Ajax calculation impostato su YES e Ajax observe fields {buste_paga___stipendio}, {buste_paga___bonus}, {buste_paga___anticipo1}, {buste_paga___anticipo2}, {buste_paga___anticipo3}
  6. Manuelbolzano

Magari lo ho cannato completamente... comunque questo... $myCalc = '{buste_paga___stipendio}' +...

Magari lo ho cannato completamente... comunque questo... $myCalc = '{buste_paga___stipendio}' + '{buste_paga___bonus}' - '{buste_paga___anticipo1}' - '{buste_paga___anticipo2}' - '{buste_paga___anticipo3}' ; return $myCalc;
  7. Manuelbolzano

non riesco a fargli dare al campo calc, il risultato di quanto il dipendente deve prendere...

non riesco a fargli dare al campo calc, il risultato di quanto il dipendente deve prendere, dovrebbe fare (stipendio + bonus - anticipo 1 - anticipo 2 - anticipo 3... Mi va in crash... è da stamattina che ci smadonno
  8. Manuelbolzano

Praticamente, ho una list, che contiene le buste paga dei dipendenti, e all'interno ho inserito...

Praticamente, ho una list, che contiene le buste paga dei dipendenti, e all'interno ho inserito un form, con un campo field numerico, per mettere la somma dello stipendio base, un secondo per un bonus, (assegni familiari), e 3 campi anticipo...
  9. Manuelbolzano

Ciao Max! ho visto che sei Italiano e che sei alle prese con Fabrick anche tu, io ci sto...

Ciao Max! ho visto che sei Italiano e che sei alle prese con Fabrick anche tu, io ci sto lavorando da qualche settimana, ma ho visto che probabilmente sei gia piu avanti di me visto che stai cercando gli stili dei Calc mentre io sto tentando da stamattina di farli funzionare, domanda, come li...
  10. Manuelbolzano

Calc Plugin Configure

Hello everyone! today's problem is linked to a sum between 4 fields! I have a form, where employee salaries, bonuses, and pay advances are noted. {buste_paga___stipendio}, {buste_paga___bonus}, {buste_paga___anticipo1}, {buste_paga___anticipo2}, {buste_paga___anticipo3} these plugin...
  11. Manuelbolzano

[SOLVED] automatic compilation List

Thanks Troester!!!! I have resolved with autofill-form-plugin! this community is excellent! ;)
  12. Manuelbolzano

[SOLVED] automatic compilation List

Good morning! I should make a list in which, using an ID, it automatically inserts me the information of that same ID from the other list. Let me explain better, I have a list of workers, being a construction company, within construction sites, they must use a Badge. I would like that by...
  13. Manuelbolzano

[SOLVED] cannot delete files with delete button

OOOH YES! Thanks juuser date and jdate give conflict not only to the calendar, but also to the JS that manages the uploading of files Now working ALL! :cool:
  14. Manuelbolzano

This is elements to my form.. i have only one field jdate.. correctly? Sorry about this is my first project with Fabrik ;)
  15. Manuelbolzano

Ok, i have change PHP version to 7.3, disable all error to Joomla, and dont have me resolved, same problem... Have tested to Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox with mac and Edge, Chrome and Firefox with Windows, same problem... I have Made video from error https://bit.ly/2OJvlud
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back