Recent content by maxxxweb

1. M

exporting data json format

Hi everyone, I have a data list that I need to export and save in json format. I thought it was easy but I can't find the way. I understand that I need to use json_encode but I can't figure out how to trigger the event. Can someone help me? Thank you
  2. M

autofill in repeat group

Thanks, I'll try it even if it seems a bit complicated for me. Thanks again
  3. M

autofill in repeat group

Yes, I had already written about this problem, I'm trying the different possible ways. Autofill or php code. Excluding the autofil plugin, all that remains is the php code but as I said I can't find a way to write in the repeated groups. Maybe you need a foreach loop with an incremental...
  4. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi, I don't have to do a new insert in the table. I have the data in the table in joion and i just need to preload it to onload.
  5. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi I tried with a php script on onload, here is the code: <?php use Joomla\CMS\Factory; $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $user = Factory::getUser(); $app = Factory::getApplication(); //$utente = $user->username; $utente = $user->get('username'); //$username = $data['allegato_b___username']...
  6. M

autofill in repeat group

I have two joined tables and the second table has a repeating group. I would like to preload the table data into the repeating group of the form. I thought of modifying the form template, the "default_repeatgroup_table" file, creating a query that populates the repeated group. I have the problem...
  7. M

autofill in repeat group

Sorry, I double checked. The first record of the table is written only.
  8. M

autofill in repeat group

Thanks! I no longer have the error and the data is loaded but only the last record of the 2 in the table. The repeated group is not created, only a single group remains where the last record in the table is loaded. Thanks again
  9. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi, I have a problem with the Autofill plugin. I applied the plugin in repeat group but I get an error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'element') at Object.lookUp (autofill-min.js:3:2597)". Looking at the file line I find the error line is: "elid...
  10. M

populate repeat group from table

I tried but the repeating group loads fine. If I have a repeating group with multiple records, only the last record is loaded. I'm looking for a code example to try. Thank you
  11. M

DatabaseDriver::getInstance () is deprecated

Thanks for the reply. Let's wait for it to be fixed one day.
  12. M

DatabaseDriver::getInstance () is deprecated

Hi all, I have a problem after migrating to joomla 4.3.2 and fabrik 4(Gamma 3). In the php_event plugin the code uses the DB connection $mydb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); But I get the following error: "An error occurred with an eval'd of field - please inform site owner. Debug: Caught...
  13. M

Thanks for the reply. The repeating group not of the same module but of a joined module. The xx_repeat table was not created and therefore I don't have the parent_id. I keep looking for a solution. Thank you
  14. M

Hi all, I have two joined tables and the second table has a repeating group. I would like to preload the table data into the repeating group of the form. I thought of modifying the form template, the "default_repeatgroup_table" file, creating a query that populates the repeated group. I have the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back