Recent content by pugwash94

1. P

Setting up prefilters for menu item

Many thanks for all your help! I have "sort off" solved the problem. It is related to the template and if I turn off all the related plugins I can see the modals. Of course, I cannot see the front end of the website but I can always move it into a set it offline for the moment or two it takes to...
  2. P

I have disabled all the system plugins that are not part of the Joomla Core - No luck I created a new clean site and installed only Fabrik - as a result, I have now seen what the buttons should do. On the Website in question, the buttons are not displaying the popups. I note that after the code...
  3. P

Joomla version, 3.9.25. PHP 7.3.27 Fabrik downloaded from http://fabrikar.com/ The issue is all in the back end - The template is ISIS The Frontend template is by Joomlashine The following system plugins are installed System - JSN Ext. Framework 2 jsnextfw JSN Sun Framework sunfw System - JSN...
  4. P

I can set up prefilters in the list In the Console I see :JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 - not something I have seen before. Cleared every cache I can think of and tried another browser. The problem appears as I click the Select button against either "Show in list" or...
  5. P

When I try to set prefilters up the page greys out and freezes. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I am doing wrong?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back