Recent content by sales2010

1. S

Problem with autofill and wysiwyg editor

Rob, Hugh, can you please take a look? I'm stuck here and i really need to make it work, that because the autofill should complete the values in a textarea form (the autofill data include html tags), so i need the visual editor to be activated for this element.
  2. S

After 8 days and 47 views, still no answer... What should i understand, that i'm the only one who have this problem? I have tested on two different websites with a lot of browsers and WYSIWYG editors.
  3. S

the problem with the visual editor appear also for repeat groups: Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "contracte_campuri_638_repeat___tabel_extraoptiune[0]" because it does not exist in HTML. fabrik-min.js:1 Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element...
  4. S

Hello, I made a test form here and i've added the login data into "My sites" section. Please take a look, you can see that the autofill plugin will not work if there is a WYSIWYG editor activated for the textarea element. In Developer tools console in Chrome i see this error: Uncaught...
  5. S

friendly bump..
  6. S

Hello, I need to autofill a textarea element that use the wysiwyg editor (TinyMCE editor) available in Joomla 3.2.2. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, the texarea is not filled untill the visual editor option is turned off. But i need to display the info using the visual editor, the users should...
  7. S

Fabrik 3.1 for Joomla 2.5?

php 5.2.5 runs on this webserver, i asked the administrator an upgrade to 5.3
  8. S

somehow off topic: last year i could post in Standard support forum, what happened meantime?
  9. S

Hello, In the download area and the Github page there is a message saying "For both Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3". Unfortunately, i tried this option on Joomla 2.5.18 and now i'm locked out of admin area with this message: 3.1 package: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting...
  10. S

Textarea, readonly and repeat group

friendly bump
  11. S

Textarea, readonly and repeat group

Hello, I need to set a textarea element to be readonly after a value has been entered and form was saved. More, the element is added into a repeat group "attached" to the form. How can i do this? I've added the following code into a XX.js file but this will set every instance of the textarea...
  12. S

Ajax is stuck

I think it's a cache problem. Sometime the form run fine and sometime it doesn't. Same value typed in the same element will stuck the ajax option and after i press Ctrl+F5 for several times, it will run fine.. Rob, you can test it in my website,i use the default template with no...
  13. S

Search using the Joomla search option

friendly bump..
  14. S

Autofill, repeat group and cdd

friendly bump...
  15. S

Fileupload and access level - the images are removed

Problem seems to be solved after upgrade to 3.1rc1
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.