• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by sasha199

1. sasha199

Exporting excel data

Or at least tell me the file that does the default upload, if you do not specify a file for a specific list in the scripts folder
  2. sasha199

Exporting excel data

Hello, no, I meant, how are the array data transferred to the file with the upload? How can the list_8_csv_export file transfer the data that is displayed in my table? Tell me please.
  3. sasha199

Exporting excel data

Hello everyone, I decided to export to an xls file, I'm writing my own template, the question arose how to get the data in the file list_1_csv_export.php, the example from the wiki does not work. Tell me please.
  4. sasha199

Updating the calc element

I have implemented inlineedit using non-standard fabrik tools, and using ajax, and the calculations shown above output information that has already been calculated and filtered, so I can't get the element updated with the means provided by fabrik, so I thought that using js, you can force the...
  5. sasha199

I tried all the options, but nothing happened, maybe someone knows how to update after clicking on a certain element, the calc element of the form $firstday2 = '{sbrh2_datebase___id}'; $dbb = JFactory::getDbo(); $query='SELECT SUM(zp_day) FROM sbrh2_tabel_pers_log WHERE id = ANY(SELECT max(id)...
  6. sasha199

I tried to specify console. log (test); after the actions presented http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/element-javascript/, not one did not work, I will try using the second link that you gave, thank you.
  7. sasha199

Hello everyone, there was such a question, there is a calc element that I would like to update after a certain action with the day element, I found it in the wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-javascript-objects/ and http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-javascript/ But...
  8. sasha199

How to write queries for a custom calculation correctly?

That's just what I would like for the "user calculation" to work as a calc element, but I did not understand how to achieve this, thank you very much for telling me, I will continue to understand.
  9. sasha199

Yes, that's what I mean, the standard calculation of the amount counts data from the database that relate to this column, and I would like to count the data that comes in the $data array, because they are different from those in the database, there is an element of calc with a sample of data...
  10. sasha199

Hello everyone, I need to change the final calculations for the element, I tried to write queries to the user calculation, but nothing happened, maybe there is an example of how to do this? I didn't find a description in the wiki.
  11. sasha199

How to optimize a query in the calc element

I would love to use views, but then filtering by month will not work.
  12. sasha199

Hello everyone, I have several calc elements, a request to the database occurs in them $element = $_POST['month']; $id = '{sbrh2_datebase___id}'; if ($element > 0) { $month = "LAST_DAY('$element-01') + INTERVAL 1 DAY - INTERVAL 1 MONTH"; } else { $month = "LAST_DAY(CURDATE()) + INTERVAL 1 DAY -...
  13. sasha199

How to update a line after a quick edit

I have the usual input fields, I just found a line update after a certain action, so I thought suddenly there is an action that occurs after editing using inline edit
  14. sasha199

How to update a line after a quick edit

Hello everyone, there is an article in the wiki that describes updating a line after closing a line edit http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-javascript/, and how to make an update after saving an edit using the inline edit plugin?
  15. sasha199

Please tell me, do you use triggers in the database to calculate?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back