• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by sgravelle

1. sgravelle

Joomla version 3.10.00

Do you mean to restore the whole website, or only Fabrik? Tks!
  2. sgravelle

The Empty button on my Fabrik list has stopped working

Joomla 3.9.28 Fabrik: 3.9.2 Php: 7.3 List access settings: https://prnt.sc/1mlaail DB user privileges: sorry, I don't know how to get you that info. I read several articles but I'm not savvy enough to get it!
  3. sgravelle

The Empty button on my Fabrik list has stopped working

Having exactly the same issue. This post is 5 years old so is there an answer to this somewhere in this forum? Tks!
  4. sgravelle

Simple search solution for multiple lists simultaneously

FANTASTIK! Thank you for this simple solution. You made my day for sure! I don't know how I missed this before - it is so obvious now. Tks troester!
  5. sgravelle

Simple search solution for multiple lists simultaneously

There are many posts regarding "search" and I read most if not all of them, but I'm still looking for a simple solution allowing our users to search multiple lists simultaneously. Anyone would know? Something within Fabrik, or a third-party plugin? Tks!
  6. sgravelle

Issues: adding a listing + closing details' window

troester, you sure know your stuff! "Ajaxfy links = No" makes it work. Tks, Serge
  7. sgravelle

Tks troester for the quick reply. For issue #1: It was already set to "Ajaxfy=no". The error message: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)" and a link is added...
  8. sgravelle

1. Adding a listing: until now I've been using "csv import" to add listings. However, today I want to add just one listing so in "lists", on the "view data" page, I selected the "Add" button instead of the CSV Import. But all I'm getting is a blank screen with the circling gif image at the...
  9. sgravelle

Details View: duplicated title and missing exit button

Thank you - much appreciated! Serge
  10. sgravelle

Thanks everyone for your help. The "Duplicated Tile" was easily solved, tks loosyfool. But still having the issue with the Close icon not showing up. hugh, I used the fabrik-icon.php approach. I tried different versions including these two: case 'closeFabWin'...
  11. sgravelle

Trying to figure out how to fix the duplicated title in the Details View modal window (ajaxify), as well as adding the Exit button. Example: see attachment Tks!
  12. sgravelle

Element ordering does not work

You made my day - thank you so much!
  13. sgravelle

Element ordering does not work

I've been reading numerous posts on this same issue, but just can't find the solution, yet. I have 5 different lists with one group each. Each list has 14 elements, so when looking at the Elements list, there are 70 elements. When I change the Ordering of one element, it looks ok on that screen...
  14. sgravelle

Direct URL to a sorted list?

I agree, it is much simpler using Fabrik list menu items. Thank you very much for your help.
  15. sgravelle

Direct URL to a sorted list?

Tks lousyfool! Yes, what I meant is to create a URL that will bring up the "filtered" list containing "Florida". I read those two links. Bringing up a filtered list within the Fabrik environment is not an issue. The latest URL I came up with is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back