Recent content by stausen

1. stausen

DB Join element autocomplete - only suggest please

Wow, you are the best. It works fine! Next moth I make a new Pro sub!!! Thanks a lot!
  2. stausen

Hi, ok I understand. Perhaps you could tell me where or how I can disable this auto update function. In \plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\databasejoin.php at line 1069 I commented the line out. Now it only suggest without updating the field but it suggest all values in the dropdown.
  3. stausen

Hi, I'm not able to disable the automatic set value in my db join element witch works fine but it should give only the suggestions by typing... it shouldn't set the value automaticly when only one suggest leaves. Hope somebody could help me! Best regards!
  4. stausen

Best way to store selected list data to a different form

thank you now it works fine for me
  5. stausen

ok thanks for your answer. This is the way I thought on my own. But I was hopeful that there is a quicker and more easy way for storing selected rows to another fabrik form maybe with a plugin e.g. OK I insert the date to myParentTable than it generates the ID... could you please tell me when I...
  6. stausen

Hi guys, with an extern db connection I created a fabrik list with many joins and querrys. Now I'm searching for a way to store the data from the selected rows to another internal fabrik form. Is it in anyway possible? Because the data that should be stored in the new form with repeateble...
  7. stausen

Display Date on the fly out of Timestamp

For anybody how's searching for a similar solution. Over the specific element options in fabrik I gave the unix timestamp element a specific class called "datum". In a separate js file I added the following: $( ".datum" ).each(function( index, element ) { var a = parseInt($(this).text()); $(...
  8. stausen

Hi thanks for answer, it's possible but not a good solution because of update compatibility. Didn't know that this is such difficult because it's only a point of visibility. I thought maybe i can do it in the row_.php or at least whith javascript.
  9. stausen

Hi, I have created a new list with some joins to an extern db connection. Since two days I'm trying to display the timestamp linke "1466114460" as a normal date without modifying the field. I tryed it in the specific field element with the sprintf function and with the individual calculation...
  10. stausen

Form databasejoin Element inner join

Hi, me once again. Because of the databasejoin element to another database fabrik is not able to show me the data in list view. It is seaching in the joom database for a table called Adresse.... Here's the error message: Table 'usr_web54_1.Adresse' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS...
  11. stausen

Yeeees.... It works!!! Thanks a lot. I was trying it the all the time in the data where fields. Fine that I can use sql querys in this field. You made my day!
  12. stausen

Hi and thanks for reply, for my form I need a selection of my customers form another database. Therefor I'm using the databasejoin element. The label of the checkboxes should be the field firma from the table Adresse but the value of the checkboxes should be the field kundennummer from the...
  13. stausen

Hi, I'm frustated because since two days I'm not able to get the right result from the form database join element. table 'Adresse' I need the field 'firma' as label of checkbox table 'Auftrag' I need the field 'kundennummer' as value of checkbox the join field in both tables is AdresseID...
  14. stausen

where's the birthday plugin?

Ahhh ok thank you very much. The GitHub thing was new to me. Now I got it!:rolleyes:
  15. stausen

where's the birthday plugin?

hi sorry for the late response. I was in holliday a few days. That did not slowed the problem in my joomla the element birthday plugin is not installed and in my fabrikar.com download section it's also not there. thx for answering
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back