Recent content by tali

1. T

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (03-31-2021 00:00:00) at position 0

I still get this error with today's github version when trying to create a new list on admin Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/collation.php on line 47 Fabrik 3.10 (trob commit of 9/17/21) Joomla 3.10.2 PHP Version...
  2. T

SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

That's an old chap : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/is-there-any-way-to-disable-sql_calc_found_rows.33874/ But 8 years after, fabrik still uses it. Meanwhile, it has become deprecated : https://dev.mysql.com/worklog/task/?id=12615 Does this latter link give any hint on how to get...
  3. T

IN fr-FR.com_fabrik.ini : a misplaced string %s in translation ...

IN fr-FR.com_fabrik.ini : a misplaced string %s in translation : COM_FABRIK_CONFIRM_DELETE="Êtes-vous sûr(e) de vouloir supprimer les enregistrements %s ?" to COM_FABRIK_CONFIRM_DELETE="Êtes-vous sûr(e) de vouloir supprimer les %s enregistrements ?" COM_FABRIK_LIST_NO_DATA_MSG="Pas...
  4. T

A small typo in onDeleteRows tooltip : elemnents Thx for the good work on fabrik :)

A small typo in onDeleteRows tooltip : elemnents Thx for the good work on fabrik :)
  5. T

A bug when Default Connection is not "site database"

That's good to know. Thanks troester.
  6. T

A bug when Default Connection is not "site database"

Step to reproduce : Set another connection a part "site database" ; let's call it "database2" Set database2 as favorite and test your two connections. Create a list with a databasejoin element which you want for a table on the "site database" In the Data tab, choose "site database" -> You'll...
  7. T

FileUpload pptx

I'm answering here to an old but still actual thread This is corrected for xlsx in 3.9.2, but not for pptx In plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/lib/plupload/js/plupload.js, we still have "application/vnd.openxmlformats,pptx," +...
  8. T

php7.4 deprecated array_key_exists()

My harvest Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /httpdocs/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 997 /httpdocs/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1072...
  9. T

How to avoid any animation on detail opening from a list?

I finally found a solution by handling myself the click event on the row. Everything is OK now.
  10. T

Thank you troester for your prompt reply. The position is now fixed (on top), but the height is still shrinking between two popups when clicking on another row of the list This is for bootstrap template for the template. But i want to use the bootstrap_tab template. Then the height of the...
  11. T

Hi, When clicking in a list, the link to detail will show the detail after opening an intermediate small window (see image). How can I have the detail to open directly in the full div? The goal is to avoid any animation when clicking to different lines in the list: I'd like to just have the...
  12. T

Fileupload element : how to custumize the filter list?

Great! You go it. It works perfect! Kudo for your fantastic support :)
  13. T

Thanks Hugh for your reply. I already have this in "Legal Extensions (File Types)bmp,csv,doc,docx,gif,ico,jpg,jpeg,odg,odp,ods,odt,pdf,png,ppt,pptx,swf,txt,xcf,xls,xlsx,BMP,CSV,DOC,DOCX,GIF,ICO,JPG,JPEG,ODG,ODP,ODS,ODT,PDF,PNG,PPT,PPTX,SWF,TXT,XCF,XLS,XLSX and in Legal MIME...
  14. T

Yes. Thank you for your time on my problem. The field "Allowed File Types" as stated by the hint on it is meant to control the file after upload. When blank, the media allowed is used (which in my case, contains xslx). In fact, it has no influence on the extensions that are shown in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back