• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by thellie

1. thellie

jdate plugin - when using Local Time

:D Okay, I won't... Thanks for all the work you're putting into F4 :)
  2. thellie

You're a star, thank you :) So, where do you think the issue lies?
  3. thellie

I have another element below the Flight date & time element, called Pickup location - this is a calc to summarise where/when to pick up the volunteer. In the code, I have a variable to show the flight arrival time. If it's ..._raw, the time is correct, ie same as the MySQL field: 02:40. If it's...
  4. thellie

That hasn't made a difference - see screenshots below I'm inputting 1 January 2024 09:40, using Bangkok/UTC 24 hour settings. If I turn off the 'Show time selector', the date appears correctly: 1 Jan 2024. If I turn it on, I now get 25 Mar 2024 08:09 The list shows the date & time correctly.
  5. thellie

Has anything been amended in the Zeta version of this plugin? I'm getting a similar issue to the original problem, but for the front end: Example A Bangkok / UTC set jdate to 1 Jan 2024 09:40 MySQL = 1 Jan 2024 02:40 Front end = 2 Jan 2024 16:09 which is correct... Example B Bangkok/Local...
  6. thellie

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. If I set it to UTC the dbase will show the UTC datetime and the front end will show the timezone adjusted datetime. I'm based in Thailand btw... However, what I'm getting is, when saving a datetime jdate (Server timezone: Bangkok / jdate: Local time)...
  7. thellie

How to show image in a databasejoin element?

Ah! I tried HTML, but didn't think of SQL... Thanks Troester :) UPDATE: Works great! Needs a bit of css design, but apart from that it's fine. Other users be aware that initially css display: none; so nothing appears on screen - inspect element to confirm it's there.
  8. thellie

I've gone another way with this, but I would still be interested in knowing how to do this if it's possible?
  9. thellie

I found a post from Hugh in 2017 (https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/image-in-join-dropdown.47594/#post-246859), which half explains how to do it. But when I add my image fieldname into the description field, it comes back with the link address only, not an image. How do I get the...
  10. thellie

File upload plugin

My major renovation is completed (aside from moving the domain), and I'm whipping up a quick private upload/download site for some mates. Question: With the file upload plugin, is there a way to grab the file's name when uploading, and automatically drop it into a 'Filename' field element? Or...
  11. thellie

How much of a rewrite for a plugin from Fabrik 3-> Fabrik 4?

That may have something to do with the issue I've just come across. The plugin works properly - ie it creates the article and populates the table. The articles appears in the backend correctly (I've only just started this so I've made just 2 articles). The first article, I had selected the...
  12. thellie

[SOLVED] Fabrik content plugin - elements not working

Just coming back to your comment here. Does that mean if an element is hidden, its data can't be used if it's part of another calculation or something? What's the accepted best method if it needs to be part of a calculation elsewhere, but you don't want it to be viewed? Would it be ACL or moving...
  13. thellie

Oooh, just in the nick of time :D
  14. thellie

Okay, so quicker than I expected. I resaved the internalid element (vol_appform___id) as a field, and the hidden option was on. So I turned it off, resaved as an internalid, then checked the element's configuration in PHPMyAdmin to confirm that the hidden option was 0. Once that was completed...
  15. thellie

Thanks for your patience. I'll look at this over the course of today, amongst my other jobs, and send an update later.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back