Recent content by tibo

1. T

fileupload - Unique PHP upload doesn't work while Ajax yes

Hi everyone, I can't understand why when I try to add a picture using the unique PHP upload it doesn't work while when I use the Ajax one (limited to 1 or multiple files) it work correctly. I'am trying to play with all parameters but it doesn't work. Form de database panel, If I add a new...
  2. T

Secretary Joomla Component integration

Ho everybody, I was looking to had secretary extension of joomla. This tool seams really usefull, with PDF and XML export, but need some changes to work with fabrikar. Is somebody already done it? Is there a way to change esasely Secretary database parameters to fabrik database? Thanks a lot...
  3. T

PDF Output - 500 Layout default not found

I updated all Fabrik-master inwich there is MPDF and DOMPDF (I tryed to do it from mpdf-master and DOMPDF but it doesn't change anything). Maybe we must to copy some default.pdf.php templates or something in my gantry5 template. I salute the quality of your work for fabrik, but I admit that...
  4. T

PNot sure if PHP7.3 etc. may create issues. Did you do a complete GitHub update? "Lists PDF doesn't work at all." That means what (error, blank page...)? Yes, but without Git. I download manually the following libraries from GitHub : - fabric-master - mpdf-master - DOMPDF What are you global...
  5. T

Hi, I have installed Fabrikar on Joomla in IIS8 W2012r2 PHP 7.3 and MySQL 8. Each time I try to edit au form, I have this issue : "500 Mise en page default introuvable" It worked once, waiting around 2 minutes, but just for forms. But I can't reproduce it. Lists PDF doesn't work at all. I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back