Recent content by vipzeus

1. vipzeus

calc element with empty values

Thank you hominid4 Very useful note
  2. vipzeus

I can' t beleave it! Its 3 days was looking for the problem for 2 simple quotes o_O Thank you Troester
  3. vipzeus

the error is 0 syntax error, unexpected token ";" with broken page. $consumi_f0 = '{simulatore___consumo_f0}'; //Chiama il costo amministrativo $ccv = {simulatore___costo_ccv_offerta_al_mese}; } The code above is what i have now and work if edit a row with exist records. If add new record ' i...
  4. vipzeus

My problemi is if im working in the exist rows where data is not empty , my form work but when go to add a new record ihave errors. This because in my cdd are empty and my script does not work . is it way to calc only if casading elements are not empty?
  5. vipzeus

Yes but i dont know how do with the right syntax $function = {table___cascading_element}; (but its empty at begin because depend by other cascading or dbj i tried if ($function >0 ) {echo $function} not work if ($function !=empty) echo $function } but not work In fron end i have errors
  6. vipzeus

in my form i have a calc element where at begin my fields are empty and calc element does not work as well. //Consumi $consumi_f0 = '{simulatore___consumo_f0}'; $consumi_f1 = '{simulatore___consumi_f1}'; $consumi_f2 = '{simulatore___consumi_f2}'; $consumi_f3 = '{simulatore___consumi_f3}'...
  7. vipzeus

Cascading dropdown eval options

Is this way to call from cascading dropdown the next row of Data? im explain better. in my form i have e databasejoin for the years from my quantity table col years as 2012,2013,2014 ecc ecc Then i have e cascading where watch database join col years with months as numbers, 01,02,03,04, ecc ecc...
  8. vipzeus

calc element calculation from cascadind element

Thanks Troester. works perfectly
  9. vipzeus

calc element calculation from cascadind element

Hi again I have e calc element and i need the calculation of the value of cascading dropdown (without select option) but for some reason im obtain 0 instead the real value 0.139 when i use the (int) //Call the price $f0 = '{simulatore___f0}'; //this is the cascading element $cost = (int)$f0 +...
  10. vipzeus

Subquery in Calc element

I have a calc element in my form where i want to call e value from other table. $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); $query = $myDb->getQuery(true); $query->clear() ->select('(offerte.spese_gestione_per_mese)') ->from($myDb->quoteName('offerte')) ->where($myDb->quoteName('offerte.id') ...
  11. vipzeus

Create query from another connection

Joomla debug : Since joomla/database 2.2.0: The parameter $new is deprecated and will be removed in 4.0, use Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver::createQuery() instead. With debug disabled i have not the error
  12. vipzeus

Create query from another connection

Im try to create e subquery in calc element but my tables are in another database on the same server. What is the right syntax? i tried this but does not work //$myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); $myDb = \Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer(false, 2)->get('DatabaseDriver'); $query =...
  13. vipzeus

Cascading dropdown label instead of value

I see the example but does not work for me. I tried with {thistable}.dropdownelement2 in CONCAT but i have only the values
  14. vipzeus

Cascading dropdown label instead of value

Hi Community I have 2 tables TABLE A id dropdown_element1 (values as number - label as text) dropdown_element2 (values as number - label as text) field_element TABLE B id databasejoin_element ( TABLE: TABLE A - VALUE: dropdown_element1 - LABEL: dropdown_element1) cascadingdropdown_element...
  15. vipzeus

Cascadingdropdown list order

Thank you Troester. I use in advance tab 1=1 ORDER BY {thistable}.mese_rif cast(`xyz` AS int) ASC and i have 1064 error. What is the right syntax to do this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back