fabrik template files

Delerium

I'm currently trying to create my own templates (form, list and details), so I followed the instructions and started from a copy of an existing template (bootstrap) and set my layouts to these new templates. I've made a minor edit to each of these templates to verify they are being used, but overall kept them in their original state.

The strange thing that I noticed though is that the form bootstrap template doesn't seem to be loading the "template_css.php" file. I looked in the contents of this file, loaded the page that uses that template, and checked in DevTools for the css the template is supposed to apply, and not one part of this template_css.php file is actually being applied to the page. I tested it with the list bootstrap template, and it seems to be loading the template_css.php file just fine, but not the form one. I've looked through each template to try and figure out where it's calling the template_css.php file to be loaded, and can't seem to figure it out.

never mind. I figured it out. I had a parsing error due to some quotes in my css. It's working as intended now. Sorry about the trouble.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back