• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Issues: adding a listing + closing details' window

sgravelle

1. Adding a listing: until now I've been using "csv import" to add listings. However, today I want to add just one listing so in "lists", on the "view data" page, I selected the "Add" button instead of the CSV Import.
But all I'm getting is a blank screen with the circling gif image at the top. Waiting 10-15 minutes - not going anywhere!
Where do I look? What do I need to fix?

2. Details' window: when on the admin side and viewing a listing, the "Details" window comes up and shows the "X" button to exit it when needed. However, doing the same thing on the User side, there is no "X" so the window stays opened until closing the browser, or going back to previous page. What to do?

Tks,
Serge

But all I'm getting is a blank screen with the circling gif image at the top.
Look for Javascript errors in your browser console and/or errors in your network response.
What do you get if you are setting your list to "Ajaxfy=no" (i.e. form not opening in a popup)?
However, doing the same thing on the User side, there is no "X" so the window stays opened until closing the browser, or going back to previous page. What to do?
This seems a problem with your Joomla template (see your other thread https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.p...plicated-title-and-missing-exit-button.50135/)

Tks troester for the quick reply.
For issue #1: It was already set to "Ajaxfy=no". The error message: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)" and a link is added: https://www.renor.org/administrator...&rowid=1&tmpl=component&ajax=1&format=partial

For issue #2: I forgot I already ask about it a few months ago. I spent a few hours on this at the time then I just gave up a the time - I just don't have the technical knowledge to fix it. Still in same position, so until I have someone who can fix this, I'll live with it.
Tks.

Turn on Joomla debug and set the debug level to development. This should hopefully give you some better info on what error is happening.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back