• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

add 3 rows element calc

No idea what you are doing.
Your code is working fine (after substituting with my table and column names).
What do you get by adding
echo $query; exit;

hello!
if I remove these 2 lines in red ...
if it returns a value ...

$ expedient = '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat_raw}';
// get "annual deute" sum
$ mydb = JFactory :: getDbo ();
$ query = $ mydb-> getQuery (true);
$ query-> select ('SUM ('. $ mydb-> quoteName ('gp_imp_totaldeute'). ')');
$ query-> from ($ mydb-> quoteName ('gpimpagats'));
// $ query-> where ($ mydb-> quoteName ('gp_imp_cuotaimpagat'). '='. $ mydb-> quote ($ expedient));
// $ mydb-> setQuery ($ query);

$ total_deute_anual = $ mydb-> loadResult ();
// return result (in all rows)
return $ total_deute_anual;

With this
Code:
$expedient = '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat_raw}';
// get "deute anual" sum
$mydb = JFactory::getDbo();
$query = $mydb->getQuery(true);
$query->select('SUM('.$mydb->quoteName('gp_imp_totaldeute').')');
$query->from($mydb->quoteName('gpimpagats'));
$query->where($mydb->quoteName('gp_imp_cuotaimpagat').' = '.$mydb->quote($expedient));
echo $query; exit;
$mydb->setQuery($query);
$total_deute_anual = $mydb->loadResult();
return $total_deute_anual;

With this
Code:
$expedient = '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat_raw}';
// get "deute anual" sum
$query->select('SUM('.$mydb->quoteName('gp_imp_totaldeute').')');
$query->where($mydb->quoteName('gp_imp_cuotaimpagat').' = '.$mydb->quote($expedient));
echo $query; exit;
$mydb->setQuery($query);
hello!!
if i delete this line of code
// echo $ query; exit;
error 500 reappears :(

The engine of the table is InnoDB
in case it can be of help in information and detect the possible error

I think some information is missing or wrong. Please check and tell:

1. The table name is "gpimpagats"? No prefix? (Like e.g. "xyz_gpimpagats" or so?)
2. "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat" is the Fabrik name of the element with label "Expedient", yes?
3. What element type is "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat"?
4. "gp_imp_totaldeute" is the Fabrik name of a numeric element, yes?
5. What element type is "gp_imp_totaldeute"?

6. If "gp_imp_totaldeute" is one of your other calc fields ("Deute anual"?), please also post the code you're using there.

I think some information is missing or wrong. Please check and tell:

1. The table name is "gpimpagats"? No prefix? (Like e.g. "xyz_gpimpagats" or so?)
2. "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat" is the Fabrik name of the element with label "Expedient", yes?
3. What element type is "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat"?
4. "gp_imp_totaldeute" is the Fabrik name of a numeric element, yes?
5. What element type is "gp_imp_totaldeute"?

I answer the 5 questions ... to see if there is any inconsistency
Thanks for the help to detect my mistake.

1x Yes, the name of the table is "gpimpagats" without prefix. InnoDB engine
2x "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat" is the fabrik name of the element (field) with the informative label "renda unpaid gener"
3x the type of "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat" is "field" and in the database it is defined as "varchar" (it should be "int"?)
4x It is not a numerical type… it is a “calc” type and it is where the php code that adds all the annual elements….
5x the element "gp_imp_totaldeute" is of type "calc"

6. code calc "gp_imp_totaldeute"
$myCalcdeute = ( ( int ) '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat2}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat3}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat4}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat5}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat6}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat7}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat8}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat9}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat10}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat11}' + '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_cuotaimpagat12}');
return $myCalcdeute ;

thanks!!

I don't understand... this doesn't make sense to me...

To my question #2 you confirm that "gp_imp_cuotaimpagat" is the element for "Expedient" (= user ID or name), not any amount.
But in your other existing calc element you're adding various of them up! So must getting a sum of various user IDs?!

In your existing calc elements, shouldn't you be adding up elements which are holding amounts (labeled "Deute something")?

After all investigations, trial & error with the infos given, I think what would help best at this point would be a screenshot of the "gpimpagats" table in phpMyAdmin, at least the column headers and 2-3 rows...
As you may be unfamiliar with it: just note that you do not want to do anything in phpMyAdmin... just open the table, take a screenshot, then close the browser tab!

very good ...
I have been studying the code, tables and elements since this weekend to clarify myself.
I try to summarize you with a jpg and a current code.
I would like to review it from this "calc" code attached
let's see if we could find the error ...
If you need any screenshot or detail, tell me.
I think we are very close to the error.

Thanks+thanks in advance...

Result:
489 SELECT SUM(`gp_imp_totalpendent`) FROM `gpimpagats` WHERE `gp_imp_expedient` = '489'

$expedient = '{gpimpagats___gp_imp_expedient_raw}';
// take the value of the "file" and display it on the screen, to verify that it takes the value 489
echo $expedient;
// shows the file value = 489 (OK)

// get "deute anual" sum
$query->select('SUM('.$mydb->quoteName('gp_imp_totalpendent').')');
// ' gp_imp_totalpendent 'there are 2 rows with the value 9 and 10
$query->where($mydb->quoteName('gp_imp_expedient').' = '.$mydb->quote($expedient));
// select the 2 rows that match the file value 489 ('gp_imp_expedient'=489)
echo $query; exit;
$mydb->setQuery($query);

Attachments

• tabla gpimpagats.jpg
    tabla gpimpagats.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 175
It helps a little bit, but it's still confusing because, at least for me, element labels and element/column names are not the same, or even only clearly related.
This is getting too long here, we have to quit guessing and trial & error. So, simple questions based on your original image as here attached again:

7. The Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Expedient" is "gp_imp_expedient", correct?
8. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Deute anual abonat"?
9. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Deute anual"?
10. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Deute anual pendent"?
11. None of the fields in questions #8 - #10 here above are calc elements, correct?

With this information -- if correct -- it'll be easy to create the queries for your 3 new calc elements.

Attachments

• 2ROWS  sum element.jpg
    2ROWS sum element.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 180
P.S.:
12. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Any impagat" (= year)?
If that's known, it's also easy to display the totals only in rows with the most recent year, not in rows of previous years.

What do you get if you put
SELECT SUM(`gp_imp_totalpendent`) FROM `gpimpagats` WHERE `gp_imp_expedient` = '489'
directly in phpMyAdmin?

P.S.:
12. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Any impagat" (= year)?
If that's known, it's also easy to display the totals only in rows with the most recent year, not in rows of previous years.
hello!!
I answer questions 7 to 12.
Thanks and if necessary, I would answer 100 more questions.
I appreciate the patience and dedication, with this topic.

7. The Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Expedient" is "gp_imp_expedient", correct?
gp_imp_expedient Expedient gpimpagats___gp_imp_expedient 0/0 Impagats databasejoin

8. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Deute anual abonat"?
gp_imp_totalpagat Deute anual abonat gpimpagats___gp_imp_totalpagat 0/0 calculimpagatsgrup calc

9. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Deute anual"?
gp_imp_totaldeute Deute anual gpimpagats___gp_imp_totaldeute 0/0 calculimpagatsgrup calc

10. What is the Fabrik element name = DB column name for the label "Deute anual pendent"?
gp_imp_totalpendent Deute anual pendent gpimpagats___gp_imp_totalpendent 0/0 calculimpagatsgrup calc

11. None of the fields in questions #8 - #10 here above are calc elements, correct?
yes ... gpimpagats___gp_imp_totalpagat, gpimpagats___gp_imp_totaldeute and gpimpagats___gp_imp_totalpendent, they are "calc" elements

gp_imp_anyimpagat Any Impagat gpimpagats___gp_imp_anyimpagat 0/0 Impagats date

value = year
2019-10-21 12:10:46
2018-10-16 06:07:00

What do you get if you put
SELECT SUM(`gp_imp_totalpendent`) FROM `gpimpagats` WHERE `gp_imp_expedient` = '489'
directly in phpMyAdmin?
hello!!
If I make a query from the Navicat program.
I get the following error ...
SQL]SELECT SUM (`gp_imp_totalpendent`) FROM` gpimpagats` WHERE `gp_imp_expedient` = '489'
[Err] 1146 - Table 'bdgpfabrik. gpimpagats' doesn't exist
thanks!!

Ok, if it doesn't work directly on your DB it obviously can't work in Fabrik.
Seems you are on the wrong database.

There seems to be a space before gpimpagats
SELECT SUM (`gp_imp_totalpendent`) FROM` gpimpagats` WHERE `gp_imp_expedient` = '489'
[Err] 1146 - Table 'bdgpfabrik. gpimpagats' doesn't exist

Try to change
to
$query->from('gpimpagats');

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back