only 1 cron/scheduled job runs

skyrun

i am pretty sure that if you schedule more than 1 scheduled job and they both are caused to run by the user hitting the site, that only the first one runs in that case. BUT the 'lastrun' time on all 3 are updated. there are no error messages. and in fact i get warnings, but only one ONE of the 3 jobs when i hit the website after setting lastrun to cause them to run.

we're trying to figure out why sometimes some of the jobs aren't running and this looks like the cause. i would think either all jobs would run OR at the least, only the job run should update the lastrun date so that the 2nd one runs on the next time a user causes the plugin to execute.

That's certainly not the intent, it should run any that are queued to run. Have you looked at the #__fabrik_logs table?

-- hugh

nothing in there when running these jobs. i do see some things in there from other jobs that say (for example)

8,Undefined variable: log,/home/skyrunftp/subdomains/breckenridge/httpdocs/v3/plugins/fabrik_form/php/scripts/departurelistreporthtml.php,1483

(that's the script i am pulling in with the php plugin).

i assume 8 means E_NOTICE, so not likely an issue...

all 3 jobs are type php. can you try it out and see if it does the same for you? all 3 are marked done (as far as updating lastrun), but only one executes for sure.

I just tested with 3 php plugins (updating 3 different rows in a table with different text), it's working as expected.

Although there's a strange thing with the log mails: each php plugin has a different log mail adress x1@, x2@, x3@ and I get 6 logmails:
one to x1@
two to x1@,x2@
three to x1@,x2@,x3@
So receiver 1 gets the logs from the others etc.

I checked in #_fabrik_cron, each has only one mail address in the params.

So maybe there's also some other "mixup". What are you doing with your code?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back