• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

DatabaseJoin x List does not open

HyperOsmar

Dear colleagues, I need urgent help.

I created a form (image tela_form_007) that is fed only by a simple table (image tela_bd_001 and tela_bd_002).

In the form I used Databasejoin elements (image tela_form_004 and tela_dbj_005). Inside the Databasejoin I inserted a "WHERE", as shown in the screenshot tela_dbj_006.

The form is working perfectly and writes the records correctly to the database.

The problem that I can not see the list with the records. Just register a record that the List simply does not open.

Can someone help me???...

Attachments

• tela_bd_001.png
    tela_bd_001.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 68
  • tela_bd_002.png
    tela_bd_002.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 76
  • tela_dbj_005.png
    tela_dbj_005.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 71
  • tela_dbj_006.png
    tela_dbj_006.png
    34 KB · Views: 75
  • tela_form_004.png
    tela_form_004.png
    63 KB · Views: 69
  • tela_form_007.png
    tela_form_007.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 72
So you mean that the list is totally empty although you can see records in database?

Are you sure your menu item points to right list?
And there is no forgotten prefilter on menu item settings or list settings?
And in list "filter" settings you have "require filters" set to "No"?

I know some of the suggestions seem obvious, but all of these have happened to be in the past:)

@juuser, thanks for the feedback ...

The menu item does point to the correct list and there is no pre-filter configured.

The List keeps on processing and just doesn't open.

Ok, it just stays in loading state?

Is it ajaxified? What happens when you turn ajaxify off?

Do you have any js errors in browser console?

Disable all elements and start to enable one by one to find out if the issue is with some specific element.

Which "list" doesn't show?
The Fabrik list belonging to DB table cad_vagas_rem... (your phpMyAdmin screenshots)?
The Fabrik list belonging to DB table cad_intencao_... (your form and your element listing)?

Or do you mean the dropdown list of entries in your databasejoin element with the WHERE clause?
You didn't select Valor = id[recommended]
Set Joomla's error reporting to max. If you get a spinning loader check in your browser console for JS errors and maybe in the "Network" tab for details of an error message.

And Fabrik is not php7.4 "ready", there maybe also error messages/warnings/notices related to php version.

Which "list" doesn't show?

The cad_intencao list does not appear.

I made an external list and returned the database records normally ...

You didn't select Valor = id[recommended] = when I select the id[recommended], the items appear several times ...

@troester, the cad_vagas_remanescentes table is the basis (data source) that will feed the cad_intencao_vagas_remanescentes table form ... The data loaded in the "intenção de vagas" registration form is the cad_vagas_remanescentes table data ...

I posted the image of cad_vagas_remanescentes (imagen tela_bd_001 and tela_bd_002) to show that it is a simple table. There are no relationships or anything ...

The form works perfectly, all data is loaded correctly and recorded in the database ...

I created an external list to access the cad_intencao_vagas_remanescentes table data and it worked perfectly ... even very fast.

The "List Fabrik" that I want to use is also cad_intencao_vagas_remanescentes. This simply does not load and also does not generate any error ...

This error occurs both on the test server and on the production server.

I activated "System Debugging" and "Error Reporting (level: Maximum)" and nothing. The whole system is working normally ...

I am currently using the server for testing with the following parameters:

Joomla - 3.9.25
Fabrik - 3.9.2
MySQL - 8.0.17
PHP - 7.3.10

Last edited:
What do you mean with "I created an external list"? An other Fabrik list pointing to this database table?

What are your list settings of the non-working list?
Filters (Require filtering, Filter Data (if Default what is the setting in Fabrik Options?)
Navigation (Ajaxfy, Rows per page)
Advanced (Joomla plugins, Caching, Distinct)
Prefilters, Joins
Plugins

What are the setting in the Fabrik menu item
Reload calculations, Prefilters, Rows per page

@troester,

- What do you mean with "I created an external list"? An other Fabrik list pointing to this database table?

Yes ... a simple file just to test the connection and the data return ... to check if the data was being written correctly. And it worked perfectly. (image tela_teste_list)

- What are your list settings of the non-working list?

It is basically set as default.

- Filters (Require filtering, Filter Data (if Default what is the setting in Fabrik Options?)

Everything is standard ... I don't usually change it.

- Navigation (Ajaxfy, Rows per page)
- Advanced (Joomla plugins, Caching, Distinct)
- Prefilters, Joins
- Plugins

Follow the images (tela_list_001, tela_list_002, tela_list_003, tela_list_004 and tela_list_005) ...

- What are the setting in the Fabrik menu item

screenshot tela_menu_001

- Reload calculations, Prefilters, Rows per page

Attachments

• tela_list_001.png
    tela_list_001.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 57
  • tela_list_002.png
    tela_list_002.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 65
  • tela_list_003.png
    tela_list_003.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 62
  • tela_list_004.png
    tela_list_004.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 54
  • tela_list_005.png
    tela_list_005.png
    51 KB · Views: 60
  • tela_menu_001.png
    tela_menu_001.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 59
  • tela_teste_list.png
    tela_teste_list.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 60
Try to with reduced "Rows per page", turn Ajaxfy off, turn J!'s error reporting on.
You may hit limits with 250.
Your test code does nothing but to display just the values from one database table.
Fabrik is rendering all elements which can be a lot depending on your elements (calc, dbjoins, CDDs, filter labels etc)

@troester,

- Try to with reduced "Rows per page", turn Ajaxfy off, turn J! 'S error reporting on.

I reduced it to 50, turned off Ajaxfy and the Joomla bug report does not report any errors.
After a long time (more than 10 minutes) the return was a blank page.

- Your test code does nothing but to display just the values from one database table.

Yes, I just want the values that each user has registered to be displayed.

- Fabrik is rendering all elements which can be a lot depending on your elements (calc, dbjoins, CDDs, filter labels etc)

But I do not understand. The values are already recorded in the database, I just want the user to be able to view them after registering. The table (cad_vagas_remanescentes) has no relationship, join, etc. Elements see attached image.

In this case, I believe that the rendering of the elements occurs only in the registration form and not in the list.

Attachments

• tela_elements_001.png
    tela_elements_001.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 55
No idea what is going on.
With Joomla's error reporting set to max you should at least get some sort of error message, not a blank page.
Does your list display in the backend?
As @juuser said: try to disable all your elements (but id) and enable one by one.

@troester ,

I think I managed to generate the error.

These errors appear several times:

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php on line 696

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 4244

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 4494

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php on line 696

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1072

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 997

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/formon27/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/group.php on line 954

This is no error but a warning coming from php7.4 (and it will be gone with a standard error reporting level).
But it won't prevent a list display.

So if you don't get any display even with all elements but id disabled, all list plugins disabled, reduced "Rows per page" etc. there must be something broken on your site.

If you are running php7.4 you should update from GitHub, there are several fixes.
As always: backup before.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back