Arrange Elements

Dear All

is there a way to arrange elements on a form in a horizontal way? What I mean is, that by default, elements are arranged one below the other -> vertically. I would like to arrange elements side by side in one row.

E.g. I have elements for Net, Gross and VAT values. Rather than these fields appearing one below the other I would like to show these three elements in one row.

Is that possible?

Thanks and best regards
René

Hello,
If you go into Groups and select the group that corresponds to your form, you can go to layout and change the ammount of elements that are gonna be shown in that line.
upload_2021-6-9_9-5-6.png
If you chose 4 per example, your form would look something like this.
upload_2021-6-9_9-5-58.png

Last edited:
I think so.
If something is missing you can always add custom CSS and/or modify the overrides.

My folder is now looking like this
upload_2021-6-10_12-47-29.png

These are my settings:
upload_2021-6-10_12-48-40.png
And this is the result:
upload_2021-6-10_12-50-52.png

I can see that the override creates the columns but unfortunately the elements are not re-arranged. At the same time, the overrides is impacting the button appearance and positioning.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Is there another source for the overrides files? Or does someone have a set of files that works for him. That would help determining that there is something wrong with my environment.

Many thanks for your help.
Best
René

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-10_12-50-6.png
    upload_2021-6-10_12-50-6.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 39
As far as I can see for Bootstrap3/4 it needs additional custom CSS, e.g.
.rowfluid {display:flex;width:100%} and some for labels etc.

The override is switching icons to font-awesome, it seems you don't have them.
You can modify fabrik-icon.php.

BTW:
For repeat groups you can select Template=table. Then you'll get the element labels in a table header, all repeated values below and the group outro is working.
There seems to be a bug nobody found until now (group outro always displaying after the first repeat group).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back