• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

FileUpload does not save attachment

enrb

Good morning,
I have a problem with the fileupload element.

I just can't understand why it sometimes happens that the file is not attached and the null entry appears in its place.

Has it ever happened to anyone?

Good morning,
yes i am using the fileupload element with ajax upload enabled.

What I don't understand is that usually the files are uploaded correctly, but once in a while it doesn't upload it to me and it puts me null.

How can this problem be solved?

Good morning,
when the file is uploaded there are no errors in the console. It usually happens (not always) with .msg files (emails saved with outlook)

After trying to load the file the J console tells me:
Filuploaded didnt find: p1gbpkgo896ji3u01p71hc1k4j4

I just can't figure out how to fix it ...

Good morning,
I also tried to rename the .msg file using shorter names, but nothing ... some .msg files don't attach them.

I also tried to zip the file that does not attach me, but nothing ... even with the .zip extension the file is not attached.

Per default .msg is no valid Joomla or Fabrik media extension.

What are you Joomla "Media" options settings?
Which exact Fabrik fileupload settings?

Issue in frontend and/or backend?

What do you mean with "attached"? In an email?

In joomla media I added .msg and .zip extensions

In fabrik in the fileupload element (under the file type permissions) I entered the extension .msg and .zip and enabled ajax upload

The problem that the file is not saved occurs both in the front-end and in the back-end.

By attached, I mean that the file I want to upload through the fileupload element is not saved.

I saw that the .msg file is actually saved in the folder indicated to fabrik for saving the files, however in the mysql table where the paths of the files attached via fileupload are saved (table_repeat_upload) the path of the attachment is not saved.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back