A tooltip / list php_events plugin question

Hi,

I have a list with 'Ajaxify links' = yes, so its rows are edited and submited in a modal. Also, in the same list I use php_events plugin to switch string 'Yes' for element X with graphical check symbol (onLoadData). I've noticed that if I want to add a tooltip to that element X - it's just doesn't work with exchanged content (it works when I disable the list plugin and there is just plain 'Yes'). So I've tried Tooltips by Regular Labs - works great until I submit anything in modal form - then the list just shows me syntax for 'Tooltips' - as if the plugin hasn't processed it. When I reload the page manually - everything looks as it should again.

So... is there a way to have elements with text switched with a graphic in a list view AND a working tooltip?

Cheers,

Olek

No need to do it with php plugin. Use "Replace with icons" option in element settings. E.g. if your element value is "yes", you should have image called "yes.jpg" or "yes.png" in your /images folder, so the value will be replaced with that icon/image.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back