• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. jimkeane

PHP 8 Support

Hello, just wondering when PHP 8 Support will be implemented for Fabrik 3.10? Many thanks, Jim
  2. jimkeane

Hidden element can't be made to show

Hello all, Not sure if it is just my install (Joomla 3.4.1 / Fabrik 3.3.2 - vanilla no GitHub) but if I set an element or group to hidden it won't then show even when polled to do so via JS conditions. If I include JS conditions to hide the element onload it works, provided the element/group...
  3. jimkeane

Keyboard accessible navigation of a multipage form

One of the key parts of my job is ensuring the accessibility of our web pages. Having used Fabrik for quite a while I was surprised that I had failed to notice that multipage forms could not be navigated via the keyboard - unless I'm missing something obvious. Anyway, to outline the problem...
  4. jimkeane

Cron email condition weirdness

Hello, I have built a system to email our students a link to a questionnaire, it contains their details (name, email, etc) and a field to log who had already been emailed, so they don't get emailed again when cron runs again - after new users have been added. This is on J1.5.25 and F2.1.1...
  5. jimkeane

Table join and pre filter

I am using Fabrik 1.06 and am trying to display a list of users who have not completed a form. I have successfully created a join between jos_users and jos_fabrik_formdata_10 and have been pre filtering WHERE id from jos_users is IN jos_fabrik_formdata_10 uid and this gives me a list of those...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back