Search results

1. M

exporting data json format

Hi everyone, I have a data list that I need to export and save in json format. I thought it was easy but I can't find the way. I understand that I need to use json_encode but I can't figure out how to trigger the event. Can someone help me? Thank you
  2. M

autofill in repeat group

Thanks, I'll try it even if it seems a bit complicated for me. Thanks again
  3. M

autofill in repeat group

Yes, I had already written about this problem, I'm trying the different possible ways. Autofill or php code. Excluding the autofil plugin, all that remains is the php code but as I said I can't find a way to write in the repeated groups. Maybe you need a foreach loop with an incremental...
  4. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi, I don't have to do a new insert in the table. I have the data in the table in joion and i just need to preload it to onload.
  5. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi I tried with a php script on onload, here is the code: <?php use Joomla\CMS\Factory; $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $user = Factory::getUser(); $app = Factory::getApplication(); //$utente = $user->username; $utente = $user->get('username'); //$username = $data['allegato_b___username']...
  6. M

autofill in repeat group

I have two joined tables and the second table has a repeating group. I would like to preload the table data into the repeating group of the form. I thought of modifying the form template, the "default_repeatgroup_table" file, creating a query that populates the repeated group. I have the problem...
  7. M

autofill in repeat group

Sorry, I double checked. The first record of the table is written only.
  8. M

autofill in repeat group

Thanks! I no longer have the error and the data is loaded but only the last record of the 2 in the table. The repeated group is not created, only a single group remains where the last record in the table is loaded. Thanks again
  9. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi, I have a problem with the Autofill plugin. I applied the plugin in repeat group but I get an error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'element') at Object.lookUp (autofill-min.js:3:2597)". Looking at the file line I find the error line is: "elid...
  10. M

populate repeat group from table

I tried but the repeating group loads fine. If I have a repeating group with multiple records, only the last record is loaded. I'm looking for a code example to try. Thank you
  11. M

DatabaseDriver::getInstance () is deprecated

Thanks for the reply. Let's wait for it to be fixed one day.
  12. M

DatabaseDriver::getInstance () is deprecated

Hi all, I have a problem after migrating to joomla 4.3.2 and fabrik 4(Gamma 3). In the php_event plugin the code uses the DB connection $mydb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); But I get the following error: "An error occurred with an eval'd of field - please inform site owner. Debug: Caught...
  13. M

Thanks for the reply. The repeating group not of the same module but of a joined module. The xx_repeat table was not created and therefore I don't have the parent_id. I keep looking for a solution. Thank you
  14. M

Hi all, I have two joined tables and the second table has a repeating group. I would like to preload the table data into the repeating group of the form. I thought of modifying the form template, the "default_repeatgroup_table" file, creating a query that populates the repeated group. I have the...
  15. M

error in wiki form-and-details-templates

Without www it works. Thank you all
  16. M

This site can’t provide a secure connection www.fabrikar.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Unsupported protocol The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. updated browser
  17. M

The following Wiki link is not reachable http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/
  18. M

Databasejoin autocomplete begin with

Thank you very much, this approach had escaped me.
  19. M

Databasejoin autocomplete begin with

Hi, I've been using Fabrik for some time but I couldn't fix a problem with the databasejoin field. The field has been set in autocompletion to search in a very long list and I would like the filter to propose the values starting with the one written in the search field instead of proposing...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back