Search results

1. M

exporting data json format

Hi everyone, I have a data list that I need to export and save in json format. I thought it was easy but I can't find the way. I understand that I need to use json_encode but I can't figure out how to trigger the event. Can someone help me? Thank you
  2. M

autofill in repeat group

Hi, I have a problem with the Autofill plugin. I applied the plugin in repeat group but I get an error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'element') at Object.lookUp (autofill-min.js:3:2597)". Looking at the file line I find the error line is: "elid...
  3. M

DatabaseDriver::getInstance () is deprecated

Hi all, I have a problem after migrating to joomla 4.3.2 and fabrik 4(Gamma 3). In the php_event plugin the code uses the DB connection $mydb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); But I get the following error: "An error occurred with an eval'd of field - please inform site owner. Debug: Caught...
  4. M

populate repeat group from table

Hi all, I have two joined tables and the second table has a repeating group. I would like to preload the table data into the repeating group of the form. I thought of modifying the form template, the "default_repeatgroup_table" file, creating a query that populates the repeated group. I have the...
  5. M

error in wiki form-and-details-templates

The following Wiki link is not reachable http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/
  6. M

Databasejoin autocomplete begin with

Hi, I've been using Fabrik for some time but I couldn't fix a problem with the databasejoin field. The field has been set in autocompletion to search in a very long list and I would like the filter to propose the values starting with the one written in the search field instead of proposing...
  7. M

nested groups

Hello, I have a problem in the management of groups. I wanted to know if it is possible to nest a group to another group. I have several tables and groups and I should insert a repeating group of the elements of another group. thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back