• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. felixkat

"INT" types on primary elements.

There are a number of places, when creating tables or modifying primary keys, where we specify "INT Type" 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ' . $db->qn($tableName) . ' ( id INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, parent_id INT(11), ' protected function updatePrimaryKey($fieldName...
  2. felixkat

Elements Show in List not filtering for Yes and No

As per title. \administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\elements around line 113 needs to be change from $showInList = $this->getState('filter.showinlist'); if (!empty($showinlist) && !empty(trim($showInList))) { $query->where('e.show_in_list_summary = ' ...
  3. felixkat

Cron plugin - deprecated notice.

New install creating a new cron, (schedule). Deprecated: stripos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in \libraries\fabrik\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\StringHelper.php on line 101 This is being triggered by \administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\cron.php...
  4. felixkat

Clear Filters produces errors.

After setting up a filter on an element, use the "Clear Filters" on a list and the following message is produced. Happens on front and back end. mb_strtolower(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in...
  5. felixkat

Fabrik Delta Database Join (dbjoin) - not working. [RESOLVED]

As titled. Unable to select a table, value or label for dbjoin. Existing connections are okay but unable to change or create new.
  6. felixkat

Suggestion for Fileupload Rendering.

I'm using the labels above template but the fileupload alignment is out of place during an edit. So I swapped some strings around which in my view works a lot better. See attached images so this post makes sense :) Worth making permanent? fileupload.php - 1905'ish // $str[] =...
  7. felixkat

CCD in a repeat group

I can't find any reference that this has logged before, so logging it now. When using CCD in a repeat group certain scenarios cause detail view to display incorrectly. I believe if the first CCD doesn't have the same value as the other repeats it doesn't get displayed. Best to look at the...
  8. felixkat

Another test with no replies.

github customcss bump
  9. felixkat

just a test - please ignore

github customcss
  10. felixkat

Possible new feature... or a can of worms?

List Category's Just considering a category dropdown on the main backend list section. The category could either be Joomla's of Fabrik's own, although I think the former would make more sense as the code is already there. The idea is if you have lots of lists you may want to group them into...
  11. felixkat

GetData:Unknown column 'Array.id'

I've seen this error on a few posts now but I think they maybe for different reasons. This one happens when I turn the 'record in database' to no, (form setting). Thankfully it's fine when I switch it back to yes. :) 5 groups, two are repeatable, (repeat elements). See attached screenshot.
  12. felixkat

Coverflow Visualization Plugin

Receiving a Jquery not defined so it doesn't appear to be picking up the libraries. I have included my own but the images do not seem to be displayed. The images are being picked up as the correct amount are displayed and the titles are correct... just blank images though.
  13. felixkat

Media Visualization Plugin

Media Visualization Plugin Media Element doesn't appear to be selectable, other dropdowns are ok.
  14. felixkat

multiple layouts in article.

Is it possible to load two different Fabrik templates within an article? Something like.... {fabrik view=details id=2 row=1 layout=default_rounded_article} {fabrik view=details id=3 row=18 layout=default_rounded_details} What I'm finding is the second form uses the first forms template...
  15. felixkat

Add from front end - Repeat Element

I have a repeat element setup, the element is a dbjoin. The option is activated to allow adding from the front end. If you repeat the element a few times and then add a new entry, the new entry appears at the top of the list leaving the current element blank. I have created the setup on the...
  16. felixkat

Custom Template - Text Area Element

I was having a little fun trying to get some JS actions to work on a text area element with a Custom Template. Most things appear to be okay but a Yes\No element with a JS Action to show\hide a text area element failed to work. After a bit of firebugging I kept finding 'C is Null'. To cut a...
  17. felixkat

Elements - JS - Actions

Elements - JS - Actions When selecting the group\elements in the dropdown depending on your setup it isn't always easy finding the element you want. If you view the attachment you will see a list with many groups with elements with the same label name. In this example there are seven labels...
  18. felixkat

Menu - Options - Show In List

Menu - Options - Show In List Seems to be using a distinct selection not allowing you to view multiple elements with the same name. So if you have a list with three groups and all three groups have an element with the label 'foo' only one is displayed which means you can't select all the...
  19. felixkat

Getting Started

Welcome To The Fabrik Forums To help you get started, or to continue your experience with Fabrik, please use all the resources available. WIKI The Fabrik WIKI will always be work in progress as new features and ideas are being developed all the time. If you would like to contribute to the...
  20. felixkat

Birthday and Ajax

I'm fumbling around to work out the best way forward on this one.... I have a small form which only consists of the birthday element. The idea is that after a DOB is submitted a page will load up related to that date, (via the redirect plugin). Initially I had a PHP plugin on the form which...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back