Search results

1. paolo.tateo

List view: Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function

I connected a new list in front end. When I open the page, it remains blocked, and in the console, I can read this error: Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function at onFabrikReady (blockuserinput.js:3:545) onFabrikReady @ blockuserinput.js:3 setTimeout (async) onFabrikReady @...
  2. paolo.tateo

Incompatibility Fabrik / Sellacious

Hi, I paste here the discussion that I opened on the Sellacious Forum (the most powerful eCommerce component for Joomla I've ever tried): https://www.sellacious.com/community-support/4015-incompatibility-with-fabrik My Question: I don't know if it is Sellacious that is not compatible with...
  3. paolo.tateo

Bug in big Multi select dropdown

Hi to all, I report a bug that I have to solve in J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x , but still to be in J 3.8.11 and Fabrik last version of today Look this list: http://fabrik3.bindcommerce.cloud/index.php/test - create a new record - in the category field select all the values - save I have 207...
  4. paolo.tateo

Problem about validation Notempty

Hi, I have enabled the Notempty validation on the elements of a form. I've done tests, and even though the items are tagged as required, you can leave them empty and the data is sent anyway. Only 2 of the fields, marked as mandatory, require compilation, and the configuration of these fields...
  5. paolo.tateo

Show group: If the condition is verified

I have a list with many groups (50) and many elements (200) but these groups and these elements do not need for all records. I then create calculated fields (that reading a configuration table) which can be 0 or 1, that define which groups to view by using javascript onload (hide this group if...
  6. paolo.tateo

Bug in multiselect database join

Hi, this issue was already in J 2.5 / F 3.0 and I still see it in J 3.6 / F 3.5 In some forms I have a databasejoin elements with multiselect rendered as lists or checkbox, and in some of these I have many elements, also 200. When I select many (ex. 100) and then I save, Fabrik does not save...
  7. paolo.tateo

Use different database in PHP element, form and list plugin

Hi, I need manage a PHP element, form and list plugin (a lot of this). For connect to the database of Joomla I use $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); What do you advise me to connect to a different database? I prefer to include a file or use the id connection, but should not be rewritten every time...
  8. paolo.tateo

After last update from J! 2.5 F 3. --> J 3.6 F 3.5

Hi, I updated everything, first with the installer, and then with githunb (fabrik-master). I turned on debugging errors to see everything, and everything written here: Backend - Options Fatal error: JViewBase cannot implement JView - it is not an interface in...
  9. paolo.tateo

Fatal error after upgrade the last security patch (session.php)

Joomla! 2.5.28 Fabrik 3.2 After upgrade the last security patch (new file libraries/joomla/session/session.php) the forms stop work (when submitted) with this error: Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in ..\libraries\joomla\registry\registry.php on line 336 Thanks
  10. paolo.tateo

Slow form caused by the generation of the database join field

Hi Fabrik people! Joomla 2.5.24 Fabrik 3.0.5.2 My problem is this: I have a form with in many databasejoin fields like this: Render join as: Drop-down Connection: site database Table: jos_app_order_status Value: id Label: order_status_name Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL): WHERE...
  11. paolo.tateo

JavaScript hide/show elements on change

I tried both on my site migrated, that on a new site J 3.3 Fabrik 3.2, to make this work: In a table (app_test) I have two elements: "vedi" and "testo" element "vedi" kind yes/no (but I also tried with element radiobutton) JavaScript on load : When element "vedi" != "1", hide element...
  12. paolo.tateo

ReferenceError: Fabrik is not defined

Hi ! I have a problem with the update of Fabrik. I started from Joomla 2.5.28 and Fabrik 3.0.5.2 and I upgraded to Joomla 3.3.6 and Fabrik 3.2 (and the last Github version). I'm running all the tests on a development site, writing each step that I'll have to repeat when I will update it. After...
  13. paolo.tateo

Database as a parameter lists and forms

Since our multi-user system is getting bigger, with 6GB lists (but that could be 60 GB or 600 GB in not a long time), I decided to divide the personal data of different users on different database whose name contains {$my->id}. My idea is to use the same list / form / etc ... of fabrik, but it...
  14. paolo.tateo

Performance related data in a big list

Hello Rob and Hugh, I'm back :) thanks to Fabrik (Joomla 2.5.x - Fabrik 3.0.5.2) I built a large system (the biggest of my life), with many lists (more than 100), and many records to list (some tables have more than 6 million of records). The system is multi-user (each user sees only their own...
  15. paolo.tateo

Schedule task activation from cron

Hi, if I want to activate a Schedule task that requires a long processing time, I prefer not to wait for the users of my site. Can I activate Schedule task with a cron on the server? With what command? thanks Paolo
  16. paolo.tateo

Litte bug in geocode cron plugin

I was wrong forum: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/litte-bug-in-geocode-cron-plugin.33176/ Hi, I found this bug: the geocode cron plugin not work when the connection database is not the main database. Thanks Paolo
  17. paolo.tateo

Litte bug in geocode cron plugin

Hi, I found this bug: the geocode cron plugin not work when the connection database is not the main database. Paolo
  18. paolo.tateo

Pagination not show in div template in Chrome and Safari

Please, see the picture. Sx: Firefox / IE Dx: Chrome / Safari Thanks
  19. paolo.tateo

Problem in plugin update_col after update Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6-3-gcdd1f38

After update Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6-3-gcdd1f38 my table plugin update_col stop working and in the backend appair this error in the plugin area: Fatal error [....]/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin.php70 Thanks
  20. paolo.tateo

Metatag in form view

Can I manage the meta tags in the forms? I need manage the meta description, metakey and others metatag specifics for Facebook. Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back