Search results

1. pastvne

Solved Form Success Message Default not overridden

Well then, I get to scratch one off my bucket list which is "Just once, contribute something of value to my relationship with Troester!" :-) As always, I sincerely appreciate all of your help.
  2. pastvne

That did the trick. Thanks again Troester. I'll add a tip to the wiki! You're the best. While I thought I was reporting a bug, it is not, so if you wish to move this into another channel, feel free.
  3. pastvne

Interesting. I re-tested tonight and, the status message was correct. Then, I edited the form definition and changed the status message. The form continued to show the unedited status message. Then, I logged out, and back in, and the success message was now correct. This feels like a...
  4. pastvne

I have a form where I have set the success message to a value, and suppress = no. The default "Record added/updated" is still showing when saving a record. I'd actually prefer to set the success message from a Form Plugin in PHP based. I'm using Ganty Hydrogen. Questions: 1) What feature rich...
  5. pastvne

J4 and the JUserHelper::removeUserFromGroup method

The Joomla Dev Group Thread is here: https://groups.google.com/g/joomla-dev-general/c/erCio8PfArY The solution for J4 is: use Joomla\CMS\User\UserHelper; UserHelper::removeUserFromGroup($user->id, $userGroup)
  6. pastvne

[bd] Troester to the rescue (again!). Thanks for the reminder about deprecation messages with Joomla debug on.
  7. pastvne

Thank you both. It appears that the answer I got on the J! forum works in PHP. Troester is also correct that turning off Joomla debug prevents the deprecation message. I thought in my testing that if I removed the call to the removeUserFromGroup that it no longer threw the deprecation...
  8. pastvne

I realize this is really a Joomla question but I've, so far, been unable to get an answer on Joomla's doc site or forums. I have some eval code that was working in J3: $cspResult = JUserHelper::removeUserFromGroup($thisUserId, $thisGroupId); And I see this Fabrik 3 forum post from Troester...
  9. pastvne

Menu Prefilter: date format unknown for {$my->id} replacing with today's date

Also tested: Joomla Debug System = On -> Shows that warning Joomla Debug System = Off -> No warning. I also scrutinized the fabrikdebug=1 query results and it appears that {$my->id} is being expanded into the proper user id. I didn't look through every result set, but I'll do some more testing...
  10. pastvne

I re-tested by: 1) Repurposing a previously defined in J3 unused menu -- same result 2) A brand new menu defined for the first time on J4/F4 -- same result This list does have two 'date' (not jDate) elements. If I unpublished the standard date_time element, the error goes away. If I change...
  11. pastvne

Hi Troester, Here is the definition of the offending menu. I should have some time later today to try your suggestion and report back.
  12. pastvne

Hi All, I'm on Fabrik 4.0 standard. I am migrating a site from J3. Most things are working but noticed that I have a menu that points at a list with the following Prefilter defined within the menu (not the list). - OR Element=Subscriber ID(raw) Condition=EQUALS Value {$my->id} When I have this...
  13. pastvne

Tested by moving the 'prefilter' definition from the menu to the list and it works without issue. Moving it back to the menu, and the issue reappears. Will open report in the bugs sections.
  14. pastvne

Hi All, I'm on Fabrik 4.0 standard. I am migrating a site from J3. Most things are working but noticed that I have a menu that points at a list with the following Prefilter defined within the menu (not the list). - OR Element=Subscriber ID(raw) Condition=EQUALS Value {$my->id} When I have this...
  15. pastvne

MVC structure fabrik 5 and joomla 5

A donation in honor of Henk Van Klenken has been made via the payment link. More to come.
  16. pastvne

ReCaptcha Plugin Failing

I have also run into this. In my case, I really only wanted captcha on the user registration form. Once a user is logged in, I'm okay without Captcha. So, I found a free plugin on the JED called ECC+. It's not as sexy as recaptcha, but is probably good enough to dissuade the robots at least...
  17. pastvne

Code Submission > element > databasejoin.php deprecation 2262

Here is a submission of a revision to databasejoin.php (database element plugin) Line 2262, was throwing a deprecation warning.
  18. pastvne

Code Submission > caneditrow.php

Here is a change I made to caneditrow.php plugin to fix str_replace deprecation warnings on line 114
  19. pastvne

CDD > code submission

Re-submitting this for consideration to add to standard plugin code.
  20. pastvne

J4 method to get user info

Thank you for sharing this. I starred at that for an hour and still can't understand how to easily know which class a method is with or how to instantiate an object of that class using the new 'use' namespacing. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but, not being a professional programmer, I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back