Search results

1. C

I need to do something like this

Hi, I have a question about the following: I need to make a website with auction system. I found a page that has the same features that I need, is called www.rematefletes.cl in the section "carrier" my username and password are: carlosdel1@hotmail.com / carlos I'm a basic user of Fabrik, I...
  2. C

google adwords code. Help!

Please move this threar to Fabrik 2.5
  3. C

google adwords code. Help!

I need to insert a google adwors code, after form submission. I?ve pasted the code in the php plug-in but I get a error. The google code is a javascript code How I can do it? Thanks you
  4. C

show only users who have activated their account

Hi, I have a list with users who registered through a fabrik form, but I need to show only users who have activated their account Sorry my bad english Thanks you
  5. C

Not Allow typing in field

Thanks jfquestiaux. My question is why is not equal to the form. :( There should be some way to do it ....o_O
  6. C

Not Allow typing in field

Hello I have a filter with the range date. I need Not Allow typing in field. I need only select with the calendar is it only possible in the form ? Sorry my english Thank you
  7. C

Fabrik module list view - link of ajax detail view not working

I have the same problem, any help please :(
  8. C

Two email activation different

Hello I need to create two groups of user, teachers and students, with different forms and text in the activation email. Is it possible with from juser? thanks you
  9. C

Should I Create two list or one?

Thank you Rackem. Now, I need to give privileges to an administrator or manager that he can see the detail view but can not edit the records. I have tried changing all the permissions list. How I can do?
  10. C

Show all elements from multiple lists into a single list

Excellent, thank you. My problem now is with user access. Only registered users can access the form, the list is public access, I need the detail view only the manager or the editor could view but not edit.
  11. C

Show all elements from multiple lists into a single list

Sorry if I'm not explaining correctly. I have two types of users on my site, eg red and blue Each user type (red and blue) should send information through a separate form, each form should have 5 types of elements of which 3 are in common, (date, city, and gender) I would like to show on the...
  12. C

Should I Create two list or one?

I have two types of users on my site, red and blue.Each user type (red and blue) must send information through a separate form for every type of user. Each form should have 5 types of different elements and 3 other in common, such as date, city, and gender. I would like to show on the same list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back