Search results

1. S

Problem with autofill and wysiwyg editor

Hello, I need to autofill a textarea element that use the wysiwyg editor (TinyMCE editor) available in Joomla 3.2.2. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, the texarea is not filled untill the visual editor option is turned off. But i need to display the info using the visual editor, the users should...
  2. S

Fabrik 3.1 for Joomla 2.5?

Hello, In the download area and the Github page there is a message saying "For both Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3". Unfortunately, i tried this option on Joomla 2.5.18 and now i'm locked out of admin area with this message: 3.1 package: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting...
  3. S

Textarea, readonly and repeat group

Hello, I need to set a textarea element to be readonly after a value has been entered and form was saved. More, the element is added into a repeat group "attached" to the form. How can i do this? I've added the following code into a XX.js file but this will set every instance of the textarea...
  4. S

Search using the Joomla search option

Hello, I activated the plugin "Search-Fabrik" in order to be able to search using the Joomla search option, but i can't find any results...isn't this the way that should work? You can test it here, try to search any value displayed in the module "Solicitari noi" Thank you
  5. S

Invalid extension update

Hello, I was able to update Fabrik to version 3.1rc1 from Github version using the Joomla update feature, except the elements below. The error message is "Invalid extension update". 1. Fabrik component 2. Fabrik element - captcha 3. Fabrik form - paginate 4.Fabrik visualization -...
  6. S

Autofill, repeat group and cdd

Hello, When i edit a record in a form that have a repeat group included, the autofill plugin that is triggered from a cdd element will stop running and i can't see any error displayed in the debug console. I found a workaround to this: add a new instance to the repeat group (click on the +...
  7. S

Out of stack space in IE9 using the email plugin in List

Hello, I've added the email plugin for a list and now when i try to send a email from list view, i see the following errors in debug console: SCRIPT28: Out of stack space mootools-core.js, line 70 character 44 LOG...
  8. S

how can i restrict the geocode search based on form elements?

Hello, I have a form with county (dbjoin element) and cities (cdd element) and a text field for street. Based on this elements, i need to move the marker on the google map. Work fine for county and city, but because i don't have a list with all the streets from my country, i use the geocode...
  9. S

Fileupload and access level - the images are removed

Hello, Please give me a ideea about how to solve this. I have a form that can be accessed by anyone who have a code (token) attached to a link. I use a form and not details, because i need the user to be able to contribuie with a small information. The information displayed in form are...
  10. S

how to validate against the "bad words"?

Hello, Need your help to create a php validation for bad words..i tried the code below but i can't make it work, i am able to submit the form: $badWords = array('bad word1','bad word2','bad word3'); $text = '{tablename___element_name}'; foreach($badWords as $bad) { if(in_array($bad, $text))...
  11. S

what is the most secure way to do this?

Hello, I need your advice about the following situation. First, it's safe to use JRequest for prefilters? If not, how can i retrieve the information from url? Second, what is the best way to secure a form in order to allow the Public group to edit the information (only two fields will be...
  12. S

Cropping the image and Ajax upload

Hello, I found that if i use the fileupload elment with the option "Ajax upload" activated and i don't press the button "Start upload" before submitting the form, the file will be uploaded to the server but the image will not be cropped, only the thumbnail will be created. That lead to a...
  13. S

can i use JRoute for simple links?

Hello, I use google map for visualization and i need to display a more user friendly url using the Bubble template. I understand that i have to add simple html code.. So far i've tried two ways,but i can't make it work, the first try display jroute:: while the second doesn't interpret the...
  14. S

how can i make the calc element to run in "background"?

Hello, I do not know where I'm wrong.. I have a form that include two calc elements which are filled with data based on values chosen in a dbjoin element rendered as auto-complete. The label for the dbjoin element is concated in order to display the city and county code. So if i search for...
  15. S

i need to set a specific name for the uploaded file

Hello, I need to use the fileupload element in order to upload a csv file to the webserver. Then, a php file will use this csv file in order to import content into a table. At the end, the uploaded info will be displayed into a pdf file. I need to specify the filename that should be uploaded...
  16. S

FloatingTips is not defined

Hello, I get this message when i use the autocomplete option for a dbjoin and/or CDD and also when i set the filter to be rendered as autocomplete. Error: ReferenceError: FloatingTips is not defined Line: 577 Line 577 is: Fabrik.tips = new FloatingTips('.fabrikTip'...
  17. S

Cannot add "where" in a query, error Not acceptable

Hello, Not very sure if it's related to Fabrik (i searched the forum and found some topics about this error, but there is no final conclusion) but every time i tried to add a conditional statement to a query using a php plugin or a calc element, i see this error: The message appear only if...
  18. S

dbjoin as auto complete - two important questions

Hello, 1. Please tell me how can i display the search result no matter if the entered value have upper or lower case for the first letter? I want to use a dbjoin rendered as autocomplete and if i search for "brasov" i don't get any result, but if i search for "Brasov" i will see the result...
  19. S

conditional statement for the inlineedit plugin?

Hello, I need to allow Registered users to update a single field ( a dropdown element) named "Status" without entering into the form. Even more, this option should be available only if another field named "Activ" is set to Yes. For the first part of this request, i've activated the...
  20. S

how to have different prefilters for visualization and list?

Hello, I need to display a google map in frontpage of my website, i choose to use visualization for this request. On this map, i need to display all active markers added by users in a form. Then for each registered user i need to display the list of his own records. I went to visualization...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back