• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. S

Install Problem / mistake - Forms template

Thx dimoss and Troester, all set !
  2. S

Install Problem / mistake - Forms template

Hi, We used to have an old version of Fabrik. I was able to choose from some templates to display forms ( bootstrap, bootstrap tab) I have reinstalled a 3.9 from scratch, but all the forms templates are "empty" ( no drop down ). Did I missed something during install ? I assume it shoud be files...
  3. S

Form plugin / conversion of form to JSON

yes, it was to check if I was not missing something and the job was not done already.... it happens that finally, I need it in Javascript before the submission, here is below some code for benefits of the forum if it can help someone ! thanks var params = '{'; for( var i=0...
  4. S

Form plugin / conversion of form to JSON

Hi, I would need to convert/translate the form I'm submitting to JSON ( to send it to something else ) Is there a way to do this ? I searched into the form plugins but nothing related I think Thanks for your insights Lionel
  5. S

Value of an Element in PHP

Finally found the issue. For some reasons ( do not really get it but never mind) , vardump are not displayed with my current template. I was looping to the var_dump without "exit" being sure of my code ... Final issue is that the group when I created it was named "test", so ... the right...
  6. S

mmm... Thanks for the link , I had a look as well. I tried previously a " var_dump($formModel->formData["AddPayee___requiredlvl"]" , without success, no output at all. That's why I though I was missing something. Just to be sure, if you see any trick in my code ...
  7. S

HI, I think I missing something in the logic of naming in Fabriks. if there is a documentation which explains clearly, feel free to point it to me. I foudn this one : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ for my need : I need in PHP validation , before submiting to check a...
  8. S

Triggering a javascript from form validation in PHP

anyone ? even small insignts ? or another suggestion of course ? Thx in advance
  9. S

Triggering a javascript from form validation in PHP

Hi , My question could sounds basic but the story is a little bit more tricky. here is the scope : I'm using a joomla extension which generate modals. The management of the modal is done through tags which are designed to be into content. here is an example : {modal url="http://www.XX.com"...
  10. S

DELETED

Hi , My question could sounds basic but the story is a little bit more tricky. here is the scope : I'm using a joomla extension which generate modals. The management of the modal is done through tags which are designed to be into content. here is an example : {modal url="http://www.XX.com"...
  11. S

Triggering actions from a custom button element

after few tests, I can simplify the question : How can I submit a form thanks to element buton ( with javascript ) Thanks !
  12. S

hi, step-up is not a Fabrik form . it is an html/javascript page. In short : javascript will perform an external authentication and send back a yes/no answer. based on this, I want to submit or not the form
  13. S

HI, I searched through the forum and I don't think a similar requirement. Do not hesitate to point me to an existing post if I did not searched well enough ;-). So, I need the following : a form is displayed ( few fields , whatever they are ) . to validate the form, I need to trigger an...
  14. S

How to create a drop-downlist from previous entered values ?

mm.. my bad ... as operators, I put some values with "<" which always prevented the updates to be saved properly ( there was indeed a message error that I did not read :rolleyes:) Works like a charm... Sorry for this very basic question then
  15. S

let me recheck, I did not managed to generate a drop down list I checked but worth redoing it a second time then ... ;-)
  16. S

HI , For my need, I require to create with Fabrik elements which are named "fields" I have then a form which allow me to create these "fields" with : field_name and field_value. Now, to give a little bit of context, the final purpose is to create a rules / policy with different items. to do so...
  17. S

email filled-in in the form to receive the form

Even much easier ! Thx
  18. S

Strange Behavior - field in Article template via email - or I'm missing something ? [ SOLVED]

HI, I'm using a form, to send collected info via email. I'm abel to use placeholders ( name / firstname ) in email title but I have a strange behavior in the article I'm using as template for the content of the email : some fields are displayed, some others not ... SO 1 - Screenshot which...
  19. S

email filled-in in the form to receive the form

HI , I guess I'm missing very basic thing here... I have my form, with an email field to be filled-in by user this field belongs to group "Inscriptions" and field name is "e_mail" in the plugin , I'm using the eval field with the following : $email =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back