Search results

1. M

Percentage of count in list view setting

Hello to all. I have an element that count the request status (fulfilled, unfulfilled, partial) I would simply like the percentage of each split to the total how can i take the count values and then calculate them as a percentage? I hope you understand what I mean
  2. M

Enlarge popup

Not working
  3. M

Enlarge popup

No, unfortunately it's not there
  4. M

Enlarge popup

Good morning. Is there the possibility to widen this popup on opening so as not to see overlapping fields (visualizations - add event) ? I use Protostar template
  5. M

Add days to a date

Now Yes ;):)
  6. M

Add days to a date

Sorry, but why it is not saved in the database? In Php myadmin nothing is saved I set "Save to database"=Yes :confused:
  7. M

Add days to a date

8. M

Add days to a date

Another little problem. It return date like '10-06-2021'. So when i found a date like 10-06-2021 finds nothing. is there a way to delete the quotes? I also thought about copying the result of the calc element into another date element but I don't know how to do it
  9. M

Add days to a date

Solved. i only change name from {registro_foresteria___num_notti} to {registro_foresteria___notti}, and add _raw. ;) Thanks troester
  10. M

Add days to a date

No :( For me the problem is here: $night= (int) ('{registro_foresteria___num_notti}'); return "'".date('d-m-Y', strtotime('{registro_foresteria___start}' . '+ '. $night. ' day'))."'"; it return correctly the date in '{registro_foresteria___start}' but it does not add up
  11. M

Add days to a date

Hello, I'm doing a bookings register In this register I have an initial date field and a nights field I can't add the starting date to the nights I tried this I have a calc element named End: $night= (int) ('{registro_foresteria___num_notti}'); return "'".date('d-m-Y'...
  12. M

DB join many to many

Good evening I'm completing a database to record who has been assigned hardware So I have 2 list: list hardware: with element: id, type (pc, printer, monitor), model, serial number, iduser list user: with element: iduser, first name, last name I didn't understand how to do joins I did a...
  13. M

Edit Details Template

ok, thanks to both of you
  14. M

Edit Details Template

Good morning. I would like the font of my details to be bold, but not the labels, the content. With the lists I have succeeded, with the forms I have not. i think that i have to do as with the lists. I have to edit custom_css in views / form / tmpl / bootstrap. Could you give me some examples...
  15. M

[SOLVED] Custom_css and calc element

thanks I had noticed
  16. M

I don't know why but, I just copied and pasted a brace and the text turned red. Thanks to everyone anyway
  17. M

This is from my browser
  18. M

#listform_$c tr.colrosso td.ordinarie__TITOLO {color:red} :(
  19. M

in fact the custom_css is not applied how can you see: however my class name should be colrosso not a number I'm confused :-)
  20. M

Calc Plugin Configure

Mi fa piacere...Ottimo.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back