• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. P

Need a copy of fabrik for J3

Thank you. Link only shows the main component download not the extra plugins etc. I need the download to rebuild the site before migrating to j4. Whole thing got hosed.
  2. P

Need a copy of fabrik for J3

Can you provide a link to a copy of J3 latest compatible so I can do a J4 migration?
  3. P

Spam form submission best practices?

No registration on this site, only a contact form.
  4. P

Limit form plugin by IP address?

Suggestions on how to use the limit form plugin along with IP address field? Still trying to thwart spam submissions.
  5. P

I've already turned on MX verification and isemail on the email field. Suggestions on how to setup blacklisted IP checking?
  6. P

Well first test with a honeypot didn't make a difference. Spam still got through. It appears to me that most spam submissions are being submitted by people not bots. Other suggestions?
  7. P

Interesting idea, how would that look for public website? I'm guessing it would be a separate list/form? How would I push a spammer to the honeypot vs the live form?
  8. P

I've tried Google and Fabrik, neither has stopped them. Thats why I was hoping to hear other's experience.
  9. P

Can anyone give suggestions on what their own Fabrik best practices are to stop or thwart spam submissions? It seems just setting up Captcha isn't enough anymore since a number of my client sites are getting hit with it daily.
  10. P

Menu rewrite url not working

Anyone else see this? I have two sites in dev using Fabrik one I just upgraded to Epsilon. Both have menu items going to Fabrik form in the frontend. The URLs displayed are /contact/form/1.html instead of /contact.html. Suggestions? Something I missed?
  11. P

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'user' at row 1

No, and I just added the element and set to hidden. Nothing special.
  12. P

Could it have something to do with this field having children?
  13. P

New records are unaffected by this bug. Checked the db, your code is changing the db value from my=>id (say, 877) to zero (0) upon edit/save. Error is gone, bug still not fixed. We took one more step, value is no longer empty in the field but now its being replaced with 0.
  14. P

No, new F4 site. I'll give it a shot.
  15. P

Damn missed that. No repeat groups, nothing special. Just a user field to filter user who created the record in a list. f4.0beta4b. Works fine at new, throws error at save since value is empty.
  16. P

I tried your code after $d= but didn't work. Database Type mysql Database Version 5.7.38-log Database Collation utf8_general_ci Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci Database Connection Encryption None Database Server Supports Connection Encryption Yes PHP Version...
  17. P

I may not have given you all the info. This is only an issue when the field is HIDDEN. Should we be updating the code in fabrik-element-user-form.php instead? Output: <input type="hidden" name="ccb_fabrik_pilots___user[]" value="" id="ccb_fabrik_pilots___user">
  18. P

Where should I be adding it? What line? <?php defined('JPATH_BASE') or die; use Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper; $d = $displayData; echo HTMLHelper::_('select.genericlist', $d->options, $d->name, $d->attributes, 'value', 'text', $d->default, $d->id);
  19. P

captcha plugin "Show when logged in?"

I confirmed I am using v2 keys and they work fine for another form, just not this one. Suggestions?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back